Questions about Garrisons/Crafted Items

I know there's a lot of these, but I just wanted to get some bullet points and consolidated answers as it's kind of hard to sift through everything for the answers. Would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out with these, thanks.

1) Are the crafted items and items to upgrade crafted stuff BoE? WoWhead says they are, but I thought I would ask anyway.

2) If they are, do I need to be said profession to use them? Say, if I wanted the darkmoon trinket, do I need to be an inscriptionist to use it? To upgrade it further?

3) Can I make crafted items and the upgrade component if I lack the profession? Again with the above example, could I make a darkmoon trinket and the components to upgrade it with my garrison if I don't have inscription?

4) Is it feasible to get max upgraded crafted item(s) before normal/heroic or maybe mythic raids, either by buying them or crafting them? I see people mention having a lot of alts to funnel garrison stuff into, so that's the only option? One character can't do it all by himself in time?

5) For the above, do I have to be max level on day one to do that? I wanted to take my time leveling since we had a lot time before the raid, but now I'm not so sure anymore since there's a distinct advantage to crafted gear over anything else you can get.

6) On beta, I saw people using some sort of hand rocket or something in their breakdowns when I did LFR (mainly the chinese guys), is this from a garrison or profession or something? It did quite a bit of damage as far as I remember, but I'm not sure if it's something available to people or if it was just some old world leftover that didn't get squished.

10+ Year Old Account
    basically, yes the crafting mats and items are BoE the website didnt lie. you do not need the profession to be able to craft some stuff. however you will need the profession to craft the best stuff. given the amount of mats needed to craft the best stuff since you are only allowed to equip 3 at any given time, i doubt you will have them by day 1 of raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Is there any guide that has this type of consolidated information? I have similar questions and am baffled by a few fundamental things, simply because I didnt play beta