AV/IoC Premades ?!

Hey all! I was wondering if some Alterac Valley / Isle of Conquest 40-man premades are still going on sometimes now that the new Group Finder has replaced oQueue!? I'm asking 'cause I used to love join those kind of groups (such as Rath's AV premades, for those who know) before patch 6.0, but right now it seems like I just can't find some anymore. Every time I check the PvP section of the Group Finder, there is pretty much nothing... Does anyone know if some of those still exist - mainly on Horde side, as Alliance seems to better at winning them without having some premade groups ? Does anyone know if Rath's is still doing some, or if he plans on doing some more in the future?

Thanks and looking forward to play with you all on the battlefields! ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Rath still runs them, he just hasn't in a few weeks due to Blizzcon prep and other factors.

When he runs the groups he usually creates a group through oQueue or the Group Finder (Which will list the group both in the same spot now), to let people know hes running some games.

There is also a new group in the vent run by Aquacroc, they seem to run premades rather frequently and have a room of their own up towards the staff lobbies.