Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trimshadow View Post
    I would make it illegal for Companies or Corporations to Donate to Political Campaign funds (it's actually buying favours and 1/2 the reason the System is fooked)
    I would set a limit to personal wealth creation - excess goes to the state..
    I would set a limit to Compainy / Corporate Profiteering - excess goes to the state..
    I would pass a law stating that any company lobbying the government for a bail out, the government then 'OWNS' X% of said company based on company value and the amount of the bail-out.
    And I would prosecute all of the high-level execs who allowed their companies to take part in the sub-prime fiasco that practically brought the planet to it's knees...
    This one hundred times.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    I want a worldwide maximum wage. For example: You can't, aren't allowed to, can never, in any way shape or form, earn more then 25 million € / year (placeholder number).

You are allowed to make profit over 25 million / year, but you are obliged to give 50% to the state and 50% to charities of your own choosing.

And yes, you would have to pay taxes on your 25 million a year.

Numbers are just placeholders tough.
    I want the number to be 74.60.

I'd look into doing something about tax havens.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance