Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Sorry, but 5.4 is not considered current content in 6.0
    You are wrong, move on.

Deleted
    Seven new herbs: Talador Orchid, Starflower, Starflower, Gorgrond Flytrap, Frostweed, Fireweed, Chameleon Lotus.
    Seven new herbs? You only listed six

I need a clarification (stupid question). When they say 12:00 at 13th does it count that the day is changing at 12? Does that mean that the expansion will release "tomorrow" Midnight for EU?

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I need a clarification (stupid question). When they say 12:00 at 13th does it count that the day is changing at 12? Does that mean that the expansion will release "tomorrow" Midnight for EU?
    YEs tomorow midnight.So 1 day and 12 hours and 34 min till release
    Last edited by Stormgnoef; 2014-11-11 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I need a clarification (stupid question).
    No, stupid system. ;-)

12am is midnight, 12pm is midday.

11:59pm is followed by 12:00am, and 11:59am is followed by 12:00pm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    So
    much
    convenience
    It's mind-boggling the level of n00biness it has come down to.
    Yeah I guess a hardcore like you can't enjoy the game now

Deleted
    How does he handle the berserk timer? how does he get bloodlust ? and he doesent get mced cuz there is a wolf up ?

Doesn't it kind of show that either raids have become easier on a whole, or that the gap between normal and heroic has become so great that someone who I assume is decked out in heroic warforged gear is able to actually solo the final raid boss of the expansion? Am I the only one who thinks it's totally audacious that's even possible?

No disrespect to Mione though, it's very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberaren View Post
    How does he handle the berserk timer? how does he get bloodlust ? and he doesent get mced cuz there is a wolf up ?
    You can get a lesser bloodlust from a leatherworking item.

No dwarf miners in the alliance mine? wtf?

Seems like alliance buildings pretty much only have human workers, while horde buildings have a diversity of workers in each building.

Quote Originally Posted by elegorn View Post
    You are wrong, move on.
    He is actually right, with 6.0 changes, nerfs and buffs to classes and systems, 5.4 content isn't current content anymore since it's out of sync and easier. Even with the change to 4 upgrades instead of 2, the 5.4 content started to get out of sync alread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    Doesn't it kind of show that either raids have become easier on a whole, or that the gap between normal and heroic has become so great that someone who I assume is decked out in heroic warforged gear is able to actually solo the final raid boss of the expansion? Am I the only one who thinks it's totally audacious that's even possible?

No disrespect to Mione though, it's very impressive.
    It's 6.0. So it's actually a huge gap since it's Garrosh Normal (old Flex). If you're fully decked in Mythic Warforged gear, you're outgearing normal raid (old flex) by a lot. Only with Heroic warforged (old normal), you won't exactly get this huge gap to allow soloing it.

Quote Originally Posted by exellente View Post
    you fail blizzard. worst stupid expansion ever!. you really cant come up with something better?
    I begrudgingly admit, I really, truly am tempted to feed you. Purely out of curiosity and/or for research purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

you really cant come up with something better?
    A bit like your posts then?

Deleted
    you fail blizzard. worst stupid expansion ever!. you really cant come up with something better?
    okay I'll bite, why do you think it's the worst expansion ever?

Deleted
    cause of the changes, and the same changes like in prev expansions. plus I hate recycling.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    so blueprints being unlocked is account-wide right? and was barn just like the mines and herb garden where everyone gets one? I missed it if it is. thanks for all of this info. I'm still likely going to have to re-read virtually everything on garrisons once they're available though.
    Unlocked yes, but you have to buy them on each character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    I'm not attending university final exams to play at launch!
    That would be just stupid

I on the other Hand just took 1,5 weeks of vacation (after not playing for the bigger part of Cata and MOP...WoD finally Looks fun again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    So
    much
    convenience

It's mind-boggling the level of n00biness it has come down to.
    Life must be tough for you, huh? There are plently of hardcore games to play around, you know. :P

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Sorry, but 5.4 is not considered current content in 6.0
    What raid and gear is current content then?

Is the tooltip about being able to buy/sell on the auction house for the gathering mats really necessary? It's been the same since vanilla. Why suddenly give out that hot tip now?