Thread: Hybrid Healing

Hybrid Healing

Atm I feel hybrid healing is way out of hand in most cases of pvp be it world, arena or bg there is only so many ways you can stop the cast going through and if you manage to let one slip it's in the ball park of 30%+ of their hp. Is this a factor of being level 90 or does this trend into 100?

Feral and Boomkin druids from what I've seen seem to be some of the worst offenders, with heart of the wild they are almost unstoppable and without they can give you a solid run for your money. Now feral can continue to do max damage minus the global cds used on proc heals, Ret and boomkin at least have to forgo some damage to heal themselves or allies.

Now maybe I'm completely missing something, entirely possible but I feel that hybrid heals are giving too much sway to a fight considering the doubled health pools resulting in slower kills, healing someone for 30%+ seems excessive and using heart of the wild to proc spam from 2% to 100% is just crazy.

Not sure if this has been addressed already or if it concerns anyone else but thought I'd bring it up.

edit - grandma aka Grammar
    Last edited by Ryanite; 2014-11-11 at 10:58 AM.

wish i could heal on my priest, it seems like 1 mana per 1 health gained

it's not only Hybrid healing on 100 level when hp go up alot and damage dont, % healing of classes like Hunter, DK or Rogue is kinda stupidly OP too