Wod collectors edition and character boost

Hey Guys, i already preordered wod ages ago, so i had one boost already, should i choose to upgrade to collectors edition, would i the recive another boost? I cant figure, because it say that collectors edition contains A boost, but as i already had one from the standard preorder edition, would i the get another?

Cheers, Mezk86.

Good question.

Though I don't think so because you will just pay the difference between a standard and a collector's a edition. Not another game in whole.

Why would you get 2?? You don't get an extra one for the extra $20 spent cause you payment plan'd your xpac purchase.

Yes, but looking at it in a marketing way, then im buying A new package, and it clearly say on the declaration that when buying this product, you recive A boost to level 90.

It dosnt say any where that its limited.

Don't believe they'd give an account two boosts even if you did that. After all this is meant to be a one time thing. Go ahead and ask them yourself, but if they say no you cannot argue it away.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Im not looking to argue, i dont really need it for anything important, but id still like to know it, and i cant seem to find the awnser my self.

The best bet would be to ask on their forums, and let us know the answer, its an interesting one
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    The boost ist part of the standard edition, collectors edition has other things attached to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you dont. You just get 1 boost and they'll give you your standard key back that you can gift to a friend.

Google wouldve given you that answer, the same way it gave me mine yesterday.

Cool gotai, thanks, might just do that!