Deleted

Current situation of some spells and in Warlords

So there are a few Glyphs/Spells/Talents that keep me frustrated.

- Why the hell does Glyph of Reflective Shield so much damage while the shield itself lasts so long. I am playing a rogue, I opened on a shielded shadow priest, in my own cc I knocked myself down to about 40 % in no time... once the shadow was out he simply took the rest of my life with ease...

- Why the hell do Monks have a cc which also does huge damage? Fists of fury, I was cc'ed in FoF and constantly got hit for 13k crits... is this legit? If I trinket the FoF I eat some other stun by the monk...

Same goes for Mages, atleast they have it as a talent... Ice Nova is a CC and also does huge amount of damage. I often get crits between 24-30k. And they have 2 stacks of those (I know they lose Frost Nova).

Do you guys think CCs should also deal (so much) damage? Atleast those 3 spells are making my jaw drop everytime I get hit by them....

Deleted
    They're all imbalanced because it's pre patch. I really doubt many people are going to be using reflective shield glyph once shields are no longer OP.

And come on, 40% HP in one shield? Don't exaggerate please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilu View Post
    - Why the hell do Monks have a cc which also does huge damage? Fists of fury, I was cc'ed in FoF and constantly got hit for 13k crits... is this legit? If I trinket the FoF I eat some other stun by the monk...
    Can't comment on the reflective shield glyph or mage damage but the FoF damage is because Blizzard shifted all of the monks damage away from blackout kick & rising sun kick and into fists of fury. They fixed the problem with it stunning and now it is used as the Monks burst. Monk damage outside of FoF is very little compared to before. You also have to keep in mind that Fists of Fury is very easy to stop for anyone that isn't getting stunned by it.

And, as the guy said above me, we're in pre-xpac and it's not balanced for 90. If you think back to pre-MoP and pre-Cata (if you played then) PvP wasn't even remotely balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    They're all imbalanced because it's pre patch. I really doubt many people are going to be using reflective shield glyph once shields are no longer OP.

And come on, 40% HP in one shield? Don't exaggerate please.
    I killed myself on one (like an idiot) once. 40% isn't that far of a stretch if he was bursting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertimus View Post
    I killed myself on one (like an idiot) once. 40% isn't that far of a stretch if he was bursting.
    i was bursting, combat specc...

And I was told they balanced everything to 90!? Don't have any proof now but I definetly read about it ;/
    well I HOPE it will be better at 100

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilu View Post
    i was bursting, combat specc...

And I was told they balanced everything to 90!? Don't have any proof now but I definetly read about it ;/
    well I HOPE it will be better at 100
    They said that about 6.0.3. Two days to go, and we will have some new issues to cry about, whereas other stuff will regulate itself along the way. Without a doubt, Lv100 will be a mess, too. Until 6.2 comes along. Expect it, accept it. Moaning won't help, while waiting may.