Poll: Flying in WoD

Thread: Flying in WoD

Flying in WoD

So with the world PvP resurection, would rather have only ground mounts in WoD?

I for one, would only want ground mounts, it would be so much more fun
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

Deleted
    Nice try. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudle View Post
    So with the world PvP resurection, would rather have only ground mounts in WoD?

I for one, would only want ground mounts, it would be so much more fun
    There are existing threads that cover this...some rather large =P

Tho I seriously doubt there will be much change in wPvP. Flight is basically neutral....maybe slightly negative towards wPvP. Easier to engage, easier to escape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    There are existing threads that cover this...some rather large =P

Tho I seriously doubt there will be much change in wPvP. Flight is basically neutral....maybe slightly negative towards wPvP. Easier to engage, easier to escape.
    Except it's impossible to engage someone who's flying high up. That's the main problem and the reason why people like me love no flying in WoD.

Deleted
    I like the atmosphere it creates. The underlying feeling of ever-present danger, not being safe out there at any given time. There could be a rogue sneaking up on me... There may be a warlock beneath those hills... Some classes I simply cannot escape from, having no flying mount available. I always have to be prepared for a fight to the death. Keeping that in mind, carelessly doing quests is just not possible. And I love that.

What Gugus says, its going to make the game much more fun