Outpost/Garrison building difference

Hi guys, quick question. Am I able to select in Gorgrond the sparring arena (and do those quest lines) but back at my Garrison build the Lumber-mill for resource gathering? I´m not sure if you are able to purchase the lumber-mill plans immediately if you went for the arena on Gorgrond or I would have to wait until level 100 or something like that, planing my garrison ahead of release and I would really appreciate any clarification on the matter. I´m also assuming that same principles can be applied to any other outpost/building plans of other zones.

Thanks in advance for you help.

I am curious as well! So bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    The outpost buildings do not affect what you can build in your garrison at all. In fact, you cannot use the outpost buildings in the same way as you can use the garrison buildings. The Lumber Yard will not grant you the ability to gather wood to trade for resources. All they're there for is to grant you a zone ability and a quest direction. The different buildings lead to different quest lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Papabaloo View Post
    I´m not sure if you are able to purchase the lumber-mill plans immediately if you went for the arena on Gorgrond
    Thanks for your post Labruja but OP's question is about the plans you get from building an outpost. It has probably changed since early Beta, but I remember well that if you choose to build the Sparring Arena, you will only get the Sparring Arena plans and NOT the Lumbermill ones.
    In my example, I would like to choose the Sparring Arena in Gorgrond but build the lumbermill in my Garrison.