RE-installing windows

Just curious how i should go about re-installing windows on the SAME ssd.
    Currently i have a 128gb ssd (os install) a 256 ssd and a 2tb HD.
    I don't know how to go about wiping and re-installing the current OS install. Do i just go into diskmgmt.msc and delete the boot drives volume then boot from CD and wipe the rest? or have cd in and try to boot from that some how without deleting volume >.<

Obv have windows 7 cd and all but nyeah help would be appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    You wipe it using the partition manager built into the windows install dvd.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can choose to delete or format disk partitions that you have, and if you only have a single C:\ drive then you'll likely only have 1 partition available. formatting that partition will just totally wipe your HDD clean and then you can choose to install the OS on the freshly formatted partition. This is all done through the Windows install wizard.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

I was have the Windows CD in the drive, that was the main reason i actually came to post here. I was spamming my F12 key but even whilst doing that it didnt put me into the CD's boot thingo.
    i guess i can try again quickly but nyeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazeyxoxo View Post
    I was have the Windows CD in the drive, that was the main reason i actually came to post here. I was spamming my F12 key but even whilst doing that it didnt put me into the CD's boot thingo.
    i guess i can try again quickly but nyeah.
    The key to access the BIOS to change the boot device might not be F12. Are you sure that's the right key?

Try looking in the DVD directory when you're booted up in Windows too for a way to start the install. I've not done a DVD install in ages so I don't know if there's a .exe for it or not.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

You usually press DEL to get into BIOS these days.

TY for the suggestions all.
    Yeah i was a derp the key is actually F11 on my motherboard for boot options. Alas i went into my bios after i said i would give it another go and Found the option to boot from CD. All is g and am running the new install. Had me a tad bit worried because i couldn't find my Motherboard's driver CD (dw i updated err thang now after using it) and i didn't wanna have to run around with a usb stick to get my network driver and get on the net >.<

Doesn't Windows 7 have a stock NIC driver built in? Pretty sure I didn't need to install one.

Welp all i know is whilst i was directly connected it required me to get the driver /shrug. Works now so i'm happy regardless.