Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can't take time off as I live on a realm called real life.

Just got home. I bought 15lbs of chicken wings. Going to prep it, marinate with my special seasonings, make it on demand ^_^ Got the ingredients to make my layer baked enchilada, CVS had promo for 2L sodas, bought 5, promo on redbull, got 6. Got fresh ingredients for guacamole and salsa. 2 bags of chips. I still have 2 cases of SmartWater in my fridge, chilled and ready. Yeah I love expansion releases <3

Am going to quit my job, lose all my friends and get a divorce so i won't have any interruptions and can grind it out for awhile just focusing on the game. Gonna get some snacks too...A couple Red bulls, some chips, pizza pops...The classic unhealthy snack food... I already bought my pee bucket so i don't gotta move from my seat..I also have a fair amount of cocaine so i can stay awake for 72 hour spans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Am going to quit my job, lose all my friends and get a divorce so i won't have any interruptions and can grind it out for awhile just focusing on the game. Gonna get some snacks too...A couple Red bulls, some chips, pizza pops...The classic unhealthy snack food... I already bought my pee bucket so i don't gotta move from my seat..I also have a fair amount of cocaine so i can stay awake for 72 hour spans.
    I like your style, Unless that's sarcasm, which it probably is ._.

I haven't really done anything to prepare other than read a bunch about the expansion, play the beta a bit, and get a couple more characters to 90.

Not taking time off from work or anything like that, but hopefully will be able to bump up my weekly play time to 20 hours or so, at least for the first few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMethod View Post
    Come home from work and play. Not taking days off. I see no reason to grind like mad, and then be waiting and waiting for the next expansion for 16 months. Take your time and enjoy it.
    Just because you see no reason in it doesn't mean there isn't for other people. And you can enjoy things at a fast pace too.

Just a normal day. I plan to play for a couple of hours that evening after work. I may log on before hand just to chat with my guild mates and get the scoop.

do a trial seperation, less court time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I can't take time off as I live on a realm called real life.
    everyone is on a realm called real life. The ones that use their real life realm to sound superior are the ones overcompensating for something...some inadequacies.

Taking time off work = guarantee that the servers will be down for two days as a result of the launch.

I'm going to start playing casually on Saturday. Life's too short to stay up all night for expansions these days

But probably my #1 is go through and clean out bank vault and bags to have a clean slate to start fresh (and to have a place to put all my purple MoP gear that I will quickly replace and then keep until the next expansion just because.

PF.

Have maxed finished dailies, 55k+ gold, heirloom weapons and leftover toons sitting in a rest spot so they can get rested exp bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilek View Post
    Took two days off work , bought some snacks and ready for the grind
    Exactly this. Thursday & Friday then the weekend back to work for a week then have another 2 weeks off that i randomly booked ages ago to use up my holiday!

Worked out rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    everyone is on a realm called real life. The ones that use their real life realm to sound superior are the ones overcompensating for something...some inadequacies.

*Mumbles inaudibly under breath*

7+ Year Old Account
    It seems a little silly for those taking time off work to play WoW, but to each their own...Don't forget we will have this expansion for a very long time and world/server firsts no longer exist. I really don't see the interest people have in rushing through the content.

I took off Thursday and Friday. Bonus is those days my work will be mad busy and I don't have to deal with it. I have 4 liters of caffeine and bags of chips for sustenance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by technopool View Post

I personally with look to play for a good 10-12 hours on launch with some red bull and coffee.
    better buy a lot or you might not make it

Deleted
    Can't say I've prepared intensely for it. But I decided not to go to school for one measly course on Thursday and I will just head home after work. My body is ready for this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    It seems a little silly for those taking time off work to play WoW, but to each their own...Don't forget we will have this expansion for a very long time and world/server firsts no longer exist. I really don't see the interest people have in rushing through the content.
    Remember this is a fan site, and a pretty "hardcore" one - people who have time to post here about the game a lot also surely have even more time to play that game (even those who play "casually") - the whole 1% hardcore PvE-ers and PvP-ers is also focused here. There is still this feeling that being as fast as possible gives you advantage over others, especially in Mythic raiding. Thus the rush. I doubt many people rush the content "for themselves" and not for the reason of competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Bucket? Amateur. The pros get a catheter and an IV drip for the long haul. Get it together.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    I AM NOT PREPARED!

Well, yeah, but I'm overgeared, and that's better