10+ Year Old Account

Fire Mage Survivability

Unless I missed something, is there no way for a Fire Mage (or any?) to regen health in combat outside of the pithy Cold Snap?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

You didn't miss anything. There's a glyph for ice block, but it can't be made until WoD hits, and at 4% per second that you're in ice block (up to 40% max hp over 10 secs), it's fairly underwhelming.

See also: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-TOO-squishy
    Last edited by rhandric; 2014-11-11 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Don't forget about Leech on gear in WOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Indeed, besides that you will unfortunately not gain much self healing. The best bet as always is just preventing damage as much as possible, which obviously sometimes just cannot be done.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    As if fire had enough RNG to deal with, now it has to hope gear drops leech stats as well : P

In all serious though, Fire and Arcane lost most of the CC they had, so either Ice barrier needs to absorb more or simply buff and reduce coldsnap to a 45 sec -1 minute CD.

Hopefully Dev's gutter druid CC now, to spec oriented. Seems only fair. - Entangling roots, Cyclone, Rake Stun, Mighty bash/Vortex, Mass Entanglement/Typhoon. Especially the talent CC's. they need to be spec oriented somewhat. That's not including the amount of heals all the spec's have.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Unless I missed something, is there no way for a Fire Mage (or any?) to regen health in combat outside of the pithy Cold Snap?
    Why even bother saying "Fire" Mage? It's all Mages.

Leech will be all our healing.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.