10+ Year Old Account

What spec you plan on leveling with (Locks)

Since we're a day away from WoD, what spec are you plan on leveling with. I'm torn between destro and demo. With my ilvl I can one shot with conflag. But on the other hand I want to get better with Demo spec.

I had to scroll down a whole 1/4 of a page to find it http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-spec-for-WoD

Deleted
    Demo is likely to be strongest. The glyph heals you if you are in demon form (Compared to destro having to kill with chaos bolt, not shadow burn), and you get 100 demonic fury after each kill (Pretty sure it is 100?), and you will be much more mobile. Furthermore you can pull with corruption, Destro does not have a similar instant with no cooldown to pull.

So yeah, I'm gonna do it with demo, since it seems strongest to me (Demo was also the overwhelming choice in the other thread if I remember correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by sats View Post
    Since we're a day away from WoD, what spec are you plan on leveling with. I'm torn between destro and demo. With my ilvl I can one shot with conflag. But on the other hand I want to get better with Demo spec.
    Alternate. It doesn't really matter at all. Mobs melt.

Affliction: quick tags + movement and momentum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is definitely better.

Corruption for range tagging mobs and some happy Felstorms and Chaos Waves to the face once they get to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Corruption for range tagging mobs and some happy Felstorms and Chaos Waves to the face once they get to me.
    This. When I was leveling on beta, a Corruption would kill it a mob before reaching me.

I leveled on beta many times and tried all three specs. Personally I find demo to be the best all around spec. Art is better for quick pulling and having most things dead before they reach you, however, when it came to higher level mobs or some rares, aff for me was lacking. Destro and demo were about on par for leveling with destro having more punch but demo having corruption and better mobility. So, to answer, I'll be going demo, mainly because it doesn't really matter and demo is more fun ������