The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Warcraft Movie Panel was possibly the coolest part of Blizzcon for Me.

This one segment was the best part of Blizzcon for me. After worrying about the Warcraft movie being another Flop in the Videogame movie world to actually see that the Director/VFX/one of the Main stars are such avid WoW fans has eased my mind a bit.

Rob Kazinsky is also awesome. It makes me laugh at just how much of a fan he is, also the fact he even mentioned coming to MMO-champ to talk about stuff was awesome.

The Chemistry between all of the guys was also amazing to watch since it felt less like a panel and more like a group of guys just talking about something they love, was very genuine.

Striker Eureka represent.

Damn it, typo in the Thread Title. Can a Mod fix if possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too. Kazinsky is really passionate about this, he's great.

I'm surprised they didn't use the footage they had in the actual presentation though. All the feedback I've heard from people who've seen it was pretty positive.

Someone just dropped his nerd dick on the table.

Rob Kazinsky has single handedly restored my faith in the Warcraft movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was more than ready to dismiss the Kazinsky hype prior to watching the actual video, usually people who brag like that just scream asshole and are the first person I ignore when they enter a room.

But that warrior line about eating after every pull... my fucking god that hit home so god damn much.

Mad props to him for actually being there.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Me too. Kazinsky is really passionate about this, he's great.

I'm surprised they didn't use the footage they had in the actual presentation though. All the feedback I've heard from people who've seen it was pretty positive.
    I think it was more of a "reward" for going to Blizzcon, since if they showed it on Panel it would've leaked to the internet 5 secs later.

Kazinsky being in the LFG documentary kind of solidified just how much of a hardcore fan he is, would've been cool to see Brandon Routh in the Movie aswell.

I think with a beard he would've looked like a pretty good Medivh :P