which swtor armor do you think looks most like the elder jedi robes from swg?

SWG and swtor are probably my too most played MMOs of all time cus I played them both from beta/launch and truly love the star wars universe inside and out (i'm very scared disney will ruin it all )

which set of armor do you think look most like the elder robes from swg? I really loved those robes and from what I've seen in swg the only 2 sets that come close IMO are the rampage assaults or the valiant jedi armor (prolly the valiant more...)

which do you think? or any other armor pieces? feel free to share pics!

jedi? dark jedi!

how do rampage assault and valiant jedi look like elder jedi at all having chest plates?
    I'm using relnex's robes on my jedi, since I prefer my Jedi actually looking like Jedi (altho Id love to have a set or chestplate that looks like obi wan's in clone wars).

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    how do rampage assault and valiant jedi look like elder jedi at all having chest plates?
    I'm using relnex's robes on my jedi, since I prefer my Jedi actually looking like Jedi (altho Id love to have a set or chestplate that looks like obi wan's in clone wars).
    i have relnex and it looks terrible. The way they made it short sleeve and the tunic tucks into the pants doesn't look "Jedi" at all. Not to mention the way the belt sticks out from the outfit. Even though the valiant set has armor, at least it looks like a complete set.

T
    jedi? dark jedi!

15+ Year Old Account
    well, just remember that the robes may have changed through the years, Im not sure on the Lore of it, but maybe the ones in old republic were the style but then go modified for later years such as SWG robes?

Having something really close to the Elder robes or even the regular jedi ones without the longer cloak would be pretty sweet. SWG had great models..

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't anything really close to it...there was some in KOTOR 2 but we don't have those kind of robes in TOR.