Angry Nagrand Slam Stuck!

Omg so I'm trying to do my Lore Master and everything has gone swimmingly until Nagrand. I'm stuck at 81/85 quests completed and can't find the other quests ANYWHERE. I've done all the quests that drop from mobs, and the Great Mother line because I know it's easily missed. I also did the quests that send you off to other zones as an intro because I know they count for Nagrand. Are there lead in quests I'm missing? I have quest hubber, it shows some !'s around Garadar, Forge Camp Hate, and the Ethereal place, but when I show up there are no quests to be seen. Please help :

Deleted
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/completed-quests-checker

You can check which quests you are missing there. Note that not all the quests listed there will count for loremaster though, like Membership Benefits doesn't count. But at least that way you will get an idea of what you have left.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I ran into the exact same issue a few days ago.

The quest that help me push out the last 4-6 actually started in shadowmoon valley in either the scryer or aldor camp (depending on which you chose). The quest simply sends you back to Nagrand to talk to sombody on the western side. This counts as a Nagrand quest. He then gives you 3 other quests to complete.

I hope this helps, and as others have said, use the icy-veins quest tracker to find others (some are bugged or unavilible in rare occurances).

EDIT: One other thing i noticed, was check quest givers who are giving dailies, somtimes they are hiding an actual quest as well.

There is also a quest you can do after saving a gnome from being ambushed by the Nesingwary camp. It's not always available, but something to look out for.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn