i can't wait to hit 100 and get out of this bracket

my only frustration right now is multiple healers in bgs. things are just unkillable. i cannot wait to hit 100 to have bigger health pools

somebody please bookmark this thread so we can link it a year from now when he posts the same complaint

Deleted
    No, but its foolish to think things will improve drastically at 100... Have you not played/heard of the Beta?

At level 100 it's actually possible for healers to run out of mana though.
    Right now, even when healers gem/reforge away from spirit and spam their most expensive mana inefficient healing spell, they still never run out of mana.

You do realize that the same players you're complaining about, will probably be in the same 100 bracket when you reach max level right?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    You do realize that the same players you're complaining about, will probably be in the same 100 bracket when you reach max level right?
    Yes I am just hoping that the game will be a bit more balanced at that point. I wasn't complaining about players just had a frustrating bg experience to which i decided to make a post about even though i probably shouldn't have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    At level 100 it's actually possible for healers to run out of mana though.
    Right now, even when healers gem/reforge away from spirit and spam their most expensive mana inefficient healing spell, they still never run out of mana.
    It's this really. Right now healers don't have to worry about mana. Blizzard usually does this so they don't screw people out of killing raid bosses in the hold over between expansions. Unfortunately it spills over to PvP.