Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    They are indeed when i had them i just wanted to take a knife to my throat and end it =[ never felt so much pain in my life before. My doctor who has had them once before and has 3 kids all born naturally even says she would have another 3 kids over kidney stones again!
    I've had two bouts with kidney stones. First time, when I went to the ER and the doctor asked me how severe the pain was on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being the worst pain I'd ever felt before in my life, my answer was 20. Second round wasn't quite as painful thankfully, even though it took quite a bit longer to pass; I gave it about a 7 by comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Man that is a lot of coke.
    You may end up like the OP with diabetes at that rate my friend.
    dont forget cavities and bad teeth.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Man that is a lot of coke.
    You may end up like the OP with diabetes at that rate my friend.
    Nah, I'm immortal, it's' fine. Been drinking that much coca cola daily for the past 10 years now.

Deleted
    I can't understand how you can drink so much anything, i barely drink 2 liters of water when i workout and home i drink about 1 liter of coke zero but not daily :P

Since coffee doesn't count, maybe 1 liter a day. If you add coffee to that, well over 2 liters. Probably closer to 3.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    I can't understand how you can drink so much anything, i barely drink 2 liters of water when i workout and home i drink about 1 liter of coke zero but not daily :P
    If you combine it with an unhealthy smoking habit that dries out your mouth it becomes fairly easy. Heck, I can do 3 liters in a day if I smoke heavily.

I used to drink coke a lot but since turning to water i just can't drink the stuff, seems its become too fizzy and screws with my tongues taste/feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    i mostly drink tea and maybe one 12oz can of soda a day. i occasionally drink a bottle of water before bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    If you combine it with an unhealthy smoking habit that dries out your mouth it becomes fairly easy. Heck, I can do 3 liters in a day if I smoke heavily.
    the medicine i'm taking also causes dry mouth for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I'm immortal, it's' fine. Been drinking that much coca cola daily for the past 10 years now.
    what about your teeth?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not nearly enough...
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    lots
    /10chars

Deleted
    2-3 liters of water, up to 1 liter of coffee. That's usually it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably around 2 liters.

I have 6-8 hours of school everyday, and there is a faucet that deliever icy cold water - yum yum

10+ Year Old Account
    1 litre of herbal tea
    1 litre of protein shake
    1 litre of water with vimto sugar free.

Thats about it.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what about your teeth?
    I've managed to keep them in check actually. They do have a faint beige tint but that's from 15 years of smoking. Other than that there has been no harmful ill-effects on my teeth due to my drinking habits. Or, well, they did spot a beginning of a cavity a few years ago but I managed to brush that away. I'm Swedish though, don't think we use the same type of sugar in our fizzy drinks as America does. I've heard horror stories about your sugars. :>

Deleted
    I basically only drink water. Between 1.5 and two litres a day. Very rarely do I drink juice or soda.

10+ Year Old Account
    I keep a 500ml bottle with me at all times that I refill whenever I get the chance. Cafeteria, water fountain, you name it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've managed to keep them in check actually. They do have a faint beige tint but that's from 15 years of smoking. Other than that there has been no harmful ill-effects on my teeth due to my drinking habits. Or, well, they did spot a beginning of a cavity a few years ago but I managed to brush that away. I'm Swedish though, don't think we use the same type of sugar in our fizzy drinks as America does. I've heard horror stories about your sugars. :>
    you sound like a ticking time bomb of health hazards. do you drink?

10+ Year Old Account
    i drink tea, coffee and other bewerages, water is for animals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you sound like a ticking time bomb of health hazards.
    Yeah, I've been told that before. I'm probably gonna shrivel up into a raisin of disease on my 40th birthday. But I have faith in our medical progress to restore my body to it's original, unspoiled state once it decides to give out.

Edit: Might not come as a surprise but I think life is overrated. Why live a long life if you don't enjoy everything in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i drink tea, coffee and other bewerages, water is for animals
    humans evolved from animals.