Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    I've managed to keep them in check actually. They do have a faint beige tint but that's from 15 years of smoking. Other than that there has been no harmful ill-effects on my teeth due to my drinking habits. Or, well, they did spot a beginning of a cavity a few years ago but I managed to brush that away. I'm Swedish though, don't think we use the same type of sugar in our fizzy drinks as America does. I've heard horror stories about your sugars. :>
    It is not "sugar" in america, its sulfuric acid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    In Norway it is rather expensive to buy water, varies from about 1€ to 5€ for 0.5 liter bottle (Same prices as soda, the expensive ones are those fancy brands like Voss water). It's fucked up. People still buy it though, because most of them got added taste. And in my eyes, tap water that have been in the fridge for a litle while taste better than bottled water.
    Huh?
    Cheapest bottled water I can find is just over 2€, and voss is closer to 10.

Luckily, we have some of the cleanest tap water in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Not enough.
    I drink a lot of ice tea and juice though, do those count?
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj