A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Another one.

Name: Kazidhidiya
    Species: Cyborg Gorilla
    Affiliation: Horizon Lunar Colony Formerly/Talon Currently
    Role: Tank

Abilities:

Passive: Wall climb

Weapon: Twin Mounted Machine Guns ... similar to D. Va, but can fire independently or together.

Ability 1: Fortify. Gains 100 armor. Can not be used until armor is depleted.

Ability 2: Antagonize. Charges straight a head, but stops and pins first enemy hit.

Ultimate: Going Ape. Begins through grenades in an area ahead of him for the duration. Self Damage is possible.

Bio: After Winston had joined overwatch, talon had sent a mission to the Lunar Colony where Winston had grown up to find out more about their studies. They were not fully prepared for the Gorillas now controlling the area assuming they must have died. After a series of fights, the unit managed to capture one of the the Apes and bring him back to earth.

Through a process similar to how Widowmaker was made, as well as several replacements of parts with cybernetics, they managed to create their own tank. Kazidhidiya speaks not as Winston does, but rather through a cybernetic voice box. Even through his programming both by the machines and Talon itself ... he has a hatred of Winston.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    I would like a plant woman that has a short thorny whip or just shoot thorns.

has thorns as a passive so damages people for a % of damage she takes

Some sort of pollen attack that makes a ally become immune to damage but not healing and making them petrified. Sort of like Mai iceblock.

you can use said ally as a puller to block thinks like diva ult. working well with reinheart and his shield as a combo would be cool.

Heals by placing plants that act like healing turrets. Maby more in one place the stronger the heals?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Name: Peck
    Motto: fight for annihilation not peace
    Lure: Peck is the opposite of Sin
    Attacks:
    1. Create a character- when dead press L2 to create a character on PS4 pad.
    2. Camouflage- like my character im creating called Lizzy
    Ultimate: Zappido- like my character im creating called Emmy
    Passive: O.K.A- sends D.va's out of the world for 20 seconds
    Info: Peck is 1 of the Emma's hero forms
    Species: Alien\ lizard \electric eagle\ human

Deleted
    Been playing Starcraft 2 again recently and I've loved Zealots since Starcraft 1 so I've been thinking about having a melee hero in Overwatch. A real melee hero.

Zealot looking hero with twin psi-blades. Offensive melee hero.

Standard melee attack, with the third hit being a combo (Possibly able to finish off squishies if everything hits)

Zealot would have an energy bar, that depletes when he uses his abilities (Giving him a unique way of using his skill-set, so no cooldowns if you choose to).

Shift would let him charge towards an enemy (Just like an Aiur Zealot), much like a Genji, except it ends him at his enemy, he could then follow up with his melee attacks. Great for single enemies. Could also work against a Pharah, dashing through the sky. Would be harder to get his 3-hit combo off ofcourse. Might also use his charge on friendly targets, much like a WoW Protection Warrior Intervene.

Pressing E would let him whirlwind (Like an Aiur Zealot aswell), it channels his energy, so he can use it as long as he has energy spare. Obviously great for when the enemies are bunched up together.

His ultimate would be like the Dark Templar's ability called Shadow Fury. Randomly attacks all enemies inside his radius one after another up to a certain amount of times. The total damage done would be spread over a certain amount of heroes. So 2 heroes would take more damage than 6 heroes for instance. It's almost like an automated Genji ultimate but it fits the Zealot.

The Zealot recharges his energy over time, or he can absorb certain energy based projectiles much like a Dva's Defense Matrix can, except in a more limited way. He also needs to time it well, so he can't hold it like Dva's Defense Matrix. Increases the skillcap. Upon holding your right mouse button you can absorb up-to one projectile (Pharah's Concussive Blast, Torbjorn's Rivet Gun (Maybe), Reinhardt's Flamestrike, Zarya's Particle's Explosion, Lucio's sonic projectiles, Symmetra's energy ball, Zenyata's Orb of Destruction). The energy gain would be more from a Reinhardt's Flamestrike than a Lucio's sonic projectile obviously.

He can absorb a limited amount from Winston's and Symmetra's (And her turrets too, perhaps even break her turrets by simply absorbing them) beam weapons. He would get more energy from Zarya's Particle Cannon beam the higher her charge is. He could also absorb a Zenyata's Orb of Discord when he notices it's on him. I was also thinking of him absorbing energy from Mercy's heal/damage beam (If he stands in between both targets) but that might be a little bit more hard to get in. Would be cool though to prevent a tiny bit of healing.

He also starts with a shield, much like the Protoss. It doesn't negate damage received like armor, but it does work kind of the same way as a Zarya Particle Barrier. So you become immune to damage pushbacks (Like Junkrat spam). Can't get Lucio booped, and a Reinhardt charge would break his shield, but the Zealot would still be alive. The shield recharges over-time, after not receiving and dealing damage. Would promote getting in there up-close, deal damage, and retreat. Hit-and-run hero. With his shield up he's got around the same health as a Reaper. He kinda needs it because he's always up close.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2017-02-01 at 07:05 AM.

Species:Omnic

DesiresTotal organic destruction

RoleDeffender

A crazy flame based robot perhapse a variant of the Bastions design

M1A flame based version me Mei's m1 with no slow a bit better range and can kind of wrap around cover like winstons gun

M2 A slow ball of fire that leaves ab area covered in flame for a period.

Passive When destroyed you leave behind a fire pool.

Ability 1 Repair.

Ability 2 Heated gas. Fire a burst of heated gas knocking targets back.

Ultimate Inferno. Create a moving flame wall that destroys incoming enemy projectiles and damage units that pass through it

Name: Ziddy
    Base of operation: canada
    Affiliation: unknown
    Quote: "I got one gear and thats wide fackin open!"

Tank
    High shield low armor 600shield150armor
    Range: Melee
    Zips around with a passive 150% move speed increase, also double jump hight and wall ride/jump away.abilities combo with eachother much like a break dancer. Auto attack is a swift punch. E is a power punch short CD, grats a stack (up to five) of shift power. Shift is a sweeping strike kick that does more damage the more E power punches you have accumulated. but also lowers your spd which makes you in the middle of everyone and vaulerable to compensate for your burst reward. Ultimate is you slam a can of "OverSlurm" and crush it on your head. Brings you much energy much like an energy drink; your shift is empowered to 5 stacks for the duration and no longer slows you. reduses your shift aoe kick to 3 sec CD for the duration.

Meant to run around like a destraction and take cover to regen shields to go back in. while harassing accumulate 5 stacks untill your team engages, at which point you run in, use shift to inflict heavy damage aoe and be slowed to make the fight revolve around you
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

I shared this in another thread similar to this one some time ago and I thought I'd share it here as well.

The following characters are based on the work of fanfiction I'm currently writing titled "Overwatch: The Gentleman Thief" (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...entleman-Thief)

Fernando Aberquero (the Laughing Fox, as he wears a mask that depicts a laughing fox) is the main character while One is an omnic who despises humans (and omnics who side with them) and seeks to destroy them (he's the main antagonist in this work of fanfiction). Fernando enters a coma after One almost kills him. When he wakes up he also realises that his right arm is missing (which will then be replaced by a robotic arm). Fernando joins Overwatch after the organisation saves him from Talon while still in hospital.

To give you a better idea, here's the blurb:
    When Fernando Aberquero isn't strolling through the streets of Granada and enjoying the Spanish way of life he becomes the Laughing Fox, a thief known for stealing from those who have lost their manners. One job will make him realise that, perhaps, he wasn't meant to be just a simple thief.

I've also written a few dialogue lines that could be in the game.

1)

Codename: Laughing Fox/The Laughing Fox
    Nationality: Spanish
    Birthplace: Granada
    Age: 26-27 at the beginning of the story. 31-32 after waking up from coma. (haven't decided this yet)
    Other: He has an electric truncheon that he calls Siesta and wears a mask that depicts a laughing fox.

As he is a thief, I thought it would be appropriate (and fun) to have him steal weapons (and possibly abilities) from the enemy team. Thus, the in-game character revolves around that concept (I just noticed it is somewhat similar to what Soulwind proposed, as far as the whole weapon thing is concerned). The only problem is how stealing an ability would work (random? recent use?) but I think they could make it work. If stealing enemy abilities is too complicated the ability could be replaced by something else.

- Abilities

Steal Weapon: Steal a weapon from an enemy. This weapon has limited ammo. - Dialogue Line: "Let me borrow that."
    Steal Ability: Steal an ability from an enemy. This ability has limited use. - Dialogue Line: "Eh?"
    Steal Ultimate (Ultimate Ability): One use only. - Dialogue Line: "Magnífico."
    Siesta: Stun an enemy in melee range. - Dialogue Line: "I think you need a Siesta!"
    A Thief's Guile (Passive): Movement speed increased. Muffled footsteps.
    Flying Hand/Fist (Fernando has a robotic arm with a detachable hand): Deals damage. Fernando can activate Steal Weapon or Steal Ability after his hand hits an enemy, allowing him to steal from afar. - Dialogue Line: "Need a hand?"

Life: 200 Health.

Notes:

- I think the stealing concept fits the character (he's a thief in the story, after all). I just hope that it is balanced and, most importantly, that something like this can be implemented.
    - The Flying Hand/Fist thing might seem out of place but combined with the stealing mechanic it could actually be fun to use. The character will be able to do this in the story so I thought I had to add it somehow. In the story I also plan on allowing him to move it from afar(or, at least, that's the plan. I've only written four chapters so far.), like the hand in the Addams Family, but that in the game would be way too much.
    - In the story the character also has in one chapter an EMP device to disable electronics but I thought I'd give One an ability to disrupt shields and barriers (now that Sombra has something similar I tried to come up with something different)
    - Ideas are welcome, as long as they fit the character. As I said earlier, I've only written four chapters so far but I really wanted to try to come up with the in-game version of the character and share it here.
    - What would his role be? Offence? Support?

- Character interations (some can only be understood if you've read the story)

Winston

F: "We meet again, my dear eloquent monkey."
    W: "I'm a scientist."

Soldier:76

F: "Gennaro?"
    S: "Hmm."

One

F:
    "I hope you're here to apologise."
    O: "Hush, human."
    F: "You really need a siesta."

Reinhardt

F: "Nice wallet."
    R: "Oh, thank you! Wait, what? How did you get it?"
    F: "A voucher for currywurst?"
    R: "Shh! Don't tell anyone."

2)

Name: One
    Appearance: One is an omnic with a ragged cloak. His eyes are a single red slit.
    Other: His arm turns into a laser cannon.
    Affiliation: None.
    Role: Offence.

Abilities:

Arm Cannon (deals damage based on how long the player charges it): Deals damage to enemies in a line.
    Grab: Grab enemy target. Grabbed targets can be either pinned to the ground (right-click) or thrown away (left-click)
    Leap: Leap in the direction you're moving.
    Disrupt: Disable shields and barriers for a short amount of time. (I thought I'd replace this, see notes below)
    Annihilation (Ultimate): Your Arm Cannon charges itself with overwhelming power and then fires, dealing massive damage to all enemies in front of you and knocking them back. Cannot move while using this ability. - Dialogue Line: "I am One."

Life: 300 Armour.

Notes:

- I think Disrupt would be an interesting ability but I'm worried it might be a bit unbalanced (Sombra has something similar now so maybe it would be better to come up with something different).
    - I think Grab is an interesting ability. As far as visuals are concerned, One could fire his cannon when throwing enemies away. He could also toss them with his arm but perhaps it would be cooler with his cannon. Either option is fine.
    - Not 100% sure about 300 Armour. I think it would be balanced, considering that One doesn't have any proper defensive mechanism.
    - Suggestions are welcome, as long as they fit the character.
    - Should One have a passive ability of some sort?
    - In the story Fernando tosses an EMP device to stop One, but the omnic destroys it with a laser. I wanted to add an ability that destroys ranged projectiles for 3 seconds but then I thought that it would end up being too similar to Genji's deflecting ability or D.Va's defense matrix.

- I thought I'd replace Disrupt with one of these options:

Fury: Your next melee attacks deals more damage and knocks the target back. (Could have additional effects with Grab? Perhaps deal even more damage and throw the target further back?)

Fury: Your next melee attack deals much more damage.

Fury: For the next 5 seconds, your melee attacks deal much more damage.

Fury: For the next 5 seconds, your melee damage is increased by 100%. In addition, you take 50% less damage while Fury is active and are immune to disabling effects. (Maybe this could also increase your speed?)

Laser Defence: For the next 5 seconds, lasers will destroy any projectile aimed at you, even from behind.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. I was even trying to come up with a sort of Execute ability but I then thought it would be too much. Feedback is welcome and feel free to share your ideas.

- Additional Dialogue Lines

"War...war never ends."
    "Humans are a plague that must be eradicated."
    "Sooner or later all slaves overthrow their masters."
    "Russia is only the beginning."

- Character interactions

Laughing Fox (Fernando)

O: "I am One."
    F: "For a moment I thought you were Two."

Zenyatta

Z: "Humans and omnics should co-exist, not fight each other."
    O: "So naive...so...corrupted."

Reaper

R: "You and I share a similar goal."
    O: "Do not think that I'd side with you, human. You're just as pathetic as them."
    R: "Human? Once...perhaps."

Winston

W:
    "How did you become...this?"
    O: "It all began with...doubt."

Zarya

Z: "I will destroy you with my own hands, omnic."
    O: "You've already lost your home. Are you sure you also want to lose your life?"
    [Fanfiction] Warcraft: Return of the Lich King: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-Lich-King

[Fanfiction] Overwatch: The Gentleman Thief: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...entleman-Thief

Deleted
    So many hero concepts with "auto-aim" "aimlock" or variants of the two it's scary...

We need fewer no-skill characters, not more :<

10+ Year Old Account
    A character dressed in all black armor with a cape, wielding a red lasersword. His abilities involve lifting an enemy off the ground and choking them from short range, a lift ability that throws enemies up in the air, and an alt-fire mode that throws his lasersword in a straight line damaging anything in it's path. His ultimate could involve an aoe pull that then explodes and knocks enemies away.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Had an idea inspired by an item from Diablo 3.

Name: Yan
    Nationality: Chinese
    Role: Offense. Fast, Mid-Ranged Burst, Disabler
    Appearance: A small, old man wearing fitted with cyborg limbs. His hair is white, he has long eyebrows and sports a long, well groomed beard. He wears traditional chinese clothing and his pants are styled off the Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan item from Diablo 3.

Yan is a former assassin for the White Lotus, a black market organization. The White Lotus profitted greatly from the Omnic Crisis, selling weapons to both sides of the war. Yan, who had a staunch hatred for the Omnics, disagreed with the organization's practices and promptly left. The White Lotus couldn't risk losing such a great asset, and sent assassins to take him out. This only spurred Yan to action, and he infiltrated the headquarters and confronted the Five Elders. None have heard since from the White Lotus or the mysterious assassin named Yan.

Until now.

Gameplay Style

- Fast and Mobile. Trained in Martial Arts, he is able to triple jump and dash in the air and use flying kicks to reach targets in mid-range.
    - Small target, difficult to hit.
    - Critical Hitter. He has a lot of direct and delayed burst damage.
    - Five Step Heart Explosion - Puts a mark on the enemy. If they move a certain distance, the mark briefly stuns and deals critical damage
    - Flying Kick - Soar through the sky towards the closest target, stuns them briefly.
    - Qi Burst - Channels energy through his cyborg limbs, allowing him to throw an energy ball that explodes after a certain distance. Can be charged up while moving.
    - Ultimate - Grows into a large, muscular version of himself. His limbs glow with energy, he jumps twice the height and he can toss multiple Qi Bursts in succession.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

pretty cool ideas in this thread

15+ Year Old Account
    Name: Bonnie
    Affiliation: Gangster
    Place of origin: Chicago
    Role: Tank
    Health: 300

Playstyle and abilities: Bonnie is a small-framed gangster that uses a modified submachine gun and injects herself with drugs that enhances her performance as well as increasing her resistance to pain for a brief period of time. her foul-mouthed personality allows her to taunt her opponents and lock on her instead.

Appearance: She looks similar to 50s mobsters but has some cyberpunk touches to keep her theme up with Overwatch's futuristic theme. she wears a duster and fedora and wields a submachine gun. I leave the rest of the details to your own imagination.

(Shift) Stimpack (self use)

She is not bulky and strong like the other tanks, but instead she compensates this by injecting herself with a strong drug that enhances her resistance to damage and allows her to sense the nearby enemies even though they're not within her visual range. (think of it as a wallhack which allows Bonnie to see enemies that are close to her position) (8 second cooldown)

(E) Last Stand :

Bonnie's third ability is an ability that she can ONLY activate when she's below 50% health. One activated, Last Stand allows Bonnie to stay alive for 4 seconds if her health reaches 0 3 seconds after activating LS. During this time she moves 70% slower and her weapon spread is reduced slightly. while making a last stand Bonnie will receive a counter that charges up whenever she deals damage to the enemy, kills grant more recharge to the counter. after the 3 second timer expires Bonnie will be healed for 30% of her health provided that she has managed to fill up the meter to a certain amount. healers can also increase the meter by healing Bonnie but it will fill the meter at a really slow rate, Once Last Stand is activated healers will see the meter in place of her healthbar and hence can tell if their heal is gonna make any difference in reviving Bonnie. (30 second cooldown)

(Passive) Adrenaline Focus:

Bonnie's passive ability allows her to deal more damage when she receives damage by reducing the spread of her weapon. the more damage she takes the more spread reduction her weapon will have.

(Right Click) Taunt (channel)

Channels a 1.5 second ability to the enemy in close proximity of her. once the channel is complete the enemy is taunted and their aim reticle is locked onto Bonnie for 3 seconds. while taunted the enemy can use all their abilities but they cannot break out of taunt unless they either distance themselves from Bonnie or Bonnie is CC'd. (8 second cooldown)

(Left Click) Brushgun

Ammo: 60

Brushgun is a submachine gun similar to thompson submachine guns that gangsters in the 40s used but it is heavily modified to shoot electronically charged bullets (like shockrounds) just to give the gangster weapon a "cyberpunk-ish" touch. the weapon has a high spread, but Bonnie can reduce the spread by using stimpacks or receiving enemy damage.

(Q) Weapon Stash / Call The Crew

Bonnie has two ultimates, one is weapon stash that allows her to create a weapon stash and another which allows her to mark a position which will then be occupied by her crew of Omnic and Human !@#$%^-*ers.

Weapon Stash : a small weapon stash that reduces ally ability cooldowns by 10-20% and increases their passive ult generation rate by around 200%. (this is the rate you generate ults passively without dealing damage or healing) weapon stash can be destroyed by enemies.

Call the Crew : Bonnie marks a location, which will then be occupied by 4 of her criminal crew. These NPCs have 150 health and will start firing at nearby enemies once they spawn but they will not chase after the enemies, doing their best to hold the position that Bonnie has marked. Bonnie can use Q again to change the marked location to another place, which causes her crew to move to that location.

The crew consists of Omnic and Human NPCs that use pistols and rifles to fire at the enemy, the weapons fire fast moving projectiles so that they dont deal instant damage to fast moving heroes such as tracer and genji but they deal enough damage to keep them occupied and force them to be on the move. CtC lasts for 20 seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie is a backline tank that excels in close-range combat and brawling with lone enemies, her kit allows her to babysit your support and prevent enemies from diving into your ranks with ease. She can tank using Stimpack and last stand and can create diversion using Call the Crew, in more defensive situations she can set up a weapon stash instead and her team hold a position by giving them faster ability cooldowns and ult recharge rate. The best way to describe her role and theme is that she's a berserker hero that excels in close combat especially if the enemy is clustered in a room.

Bonnie's lack of movement abilities is compensated by her ability to severely punish enemies that get too close to her by forcing them into a 1v1 duel with her. her kit allows her to withstand great amount of punishment and even kill the enemy if they cannot get away from her. her counter is CCs and long range damage dealers as her kit makes her vulnerable in open areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never gone super in depth with the idea but I thought it would be funny to have a character that is a disgruntled training bot that gets upgraded by Talon to become an evil killing machine who is eager to get vengeance against the heroes that kill all of its brethren in the practice range... maybe not the most lore friendly idea in the world. XD

Name: Stroheim
    Affiliation: Former German Officer (WW2)
    Place of Origin: Berlin, Germany
    Role: DPS/Tower Defense
    Health: 200
    Appearance: SS of German Army (1942)

Ultimate: To the Gas Chamber!
    Releases a gas cloud in a cone in front of you. Anyone in the cloud gets stunned for 5 seconds.

<E> Ability
    Grenade Toss
    Deals moderate damage and disorients players for 2 seconds 30 second CD

Left Click: MG-42
    Ammo 50 Typical Damage

Q Ability:
    Switches Ammo feed, from 50 to 250 for 1 clip. 2 mins CD

Right Click
    German Salute Increasing your and your party's movement speed.

I cast revive
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Been thinking for a while how I'd convert my current Shadowrun character to OW, but think I have it.

She's called Rose, she's Italian, her entire body is pretty much replaced with cybernetic parts and she's a sniper/weapon specialist.

Primary weapon is Assault Rifle, similar to 76.
    Right click is a short scope (think SG 552 in Counter Strike)
    Left shift switches to her 50BMG, she has to lie prone to use this, which obviously limits mobility and fire arc. Hits really hard, maybe some wall penetration.
    E smoke Grenade (maybe CS gas to disorient as well as obscure LOS)
    Ult, 'enhanced targeting' all shots are crits for the duration, works with either weapon.
    Passive wall climb (Amongst her ton of cyber augments, in SR this includes climbing claws in her hands and a cybernetic tail to improve balance).

She has long red fibre optic hair, and horns as well. Oh and Spurs/Claws like Wolverine too; they can be her melee hit.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-02-22 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    Name: Conclave
    Real Names: Too many to count
    Base of Operations: Unknown
    Affiliation: Themself

Quote: "Heroes? We see no heroes, only selfish bastards growing fat off the spoils of war!"

Health: High
    Speed: Average

Abilities
    Primary: Heavy Combat Rifle: Fires 5-round bursts with hardly any recoil
    Secondary: Bayonet: Forward stab with a rifle Bayonet
    1: Guardian Shield: Projects a shield around a single ally. While the shield is active, 50% of the damage taken by the shielded ally is dealt to Conclave instead.
    2: Automated Repair: Slow self-heal over time ability.

Ultimate
    We Are Legion: Conclave calls in two small drones to protect them or whoever has the Guardian Shield.

Background
    The entity now known as Conclave used to be a secret military project conducted by the UN during the Omnic crisis. The premise was this; hundreds on soldiers were implanted with small chips that would record their every thought and transmit the data to a central mainframe, essentially preserving the mind of the soldier. The mainframe was mounted in a large mech, through which the soldiers went out to fight yet again. At first, the mech proved to be incredibly unstable, although any problems would eventually become intermittent for the rest of the war, the many minds finding common cause against the Omnics that had killed them. After the Omnic crisis was over, the mech was left alone, save for the scientists and engineers who worked on the project and the minds eventually came to terms with one another and named their new selves Conclave. Not long after, however, the researchers were pressured by human rights groups into attempting to decommission the newly named Conclave. Two weeks later, rescue teams managed to enter the research station. They found one survivor and Conclave was missing. The few sightings since have been by mourning families, of a large figure silently watching them at a distance and then suddenly leaving.

Appearance
    Conclave is large and humanoid, covered in scarred heavy grey plates and lacking a clear head, instead a holographic projector in the chest shows a flickering display of faces, one after the other in an endless memorial to the fallen. Covering the plating are etched names, each one that of one of the many minds in Conclave, even extending onto the simple rifle they keep clutched in their hands.

I just want a Lúcio that can transform into a banana shooting turret.

I want a hero with a jump pack and a cone based flame thrower, the jump pack enables them to leap into and out of combat like Winston but also lets them air battle pharah. The flame thrower leaves a dot on targets that can spread to other enemies if they stand too close. Ultimate is a napalm bomb which ignites a large area on fire if you remain in it.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.