Frost DK BIS list

I was wondering if those that sim and / or were in beta alot have researched a BIS list for WoD raids. And yes I know it is somewhat able to change but was looking to see if anyone had compiled such. I hadn't seen it on the boards and if it is I apologize beforehand. Thanks in advance for the info.

Would be great if the theorycrafters could confirm that. I don't trust random websites with things like BiS lists etc. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uspoonybard View Post
    I show proof and link the results there.
    Yes, and it's a website that has almost no traffic at all. You started doing that stuff 2 days ago. I'd like someone doing the SimC's in this forum to go over that as well, as I really don't have the experience to see whether or not you did it right. Sorry.

It is a nice site, but you're asking people that don't know how to sim their chars to just trust you without having the authority of EJ or regular posting on this forum...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, and it's a website that has almost no traffic at all. You started doing that stuff 2 days ago. I'd like someone doing the SimC's in this forum to go over that as well, as I really don't have the experience to see whether or not you did it right. Sorry.

It is a nice site, but you're asking people that don't know how to sim their chars to just trust you without having the authority of EJ or regular posting on this forum...
    You need to pay attention more to these forums because Spoony has been the single most public theorycrafter this beta for death knights. I think its unwise to trust anyone simply by that, but he cited his sources, provided his data and shown quite finesse in his results thus far.

Threads like this are almost entirely his information after Mend's early posts.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mcraft-updates

Edit: Talked it over in PMs.
    Last edited by Magdalena; 2014-11-12 at 12:53 PM.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Great, that's the kind of endorsement I was looking for.

EU-Slant does not disappoint!