Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No retard it's offensive to white people.

Don't go assuming just because someone is white you can't be racist towards him/her. Whenever I see something like NUH UH YOU WHITE I CAN'T BE RACIST TO YOU I want to throw my PC through the window. But you can't say shit about black people because then you're a racist by definition.

And now OP assumes if you insult white people you're being racist towards blacks.

Fuck off.

It's just targeting a specific demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by jareq View Post
    No retard it's offensive to white people.

Don't go assuming just because someone is white you can't be racist towards him/her. Whenever I see something like NUH UH YOU WHITE I CAN'T BE RACIST TO YOU I want to throw my PC through the window. But you can't say shit about black people because then you're a racist by definition.

And now OP assumes if you insult white people you're being racist towards blacks.

Fuck off.
    Then you would love to know that they teach "racism is only possible against non-white people" at universities.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overwatch View Post
    I think it sort of implies that people described as trash are usually black or at least not white. I mean, we have to specify "white trash", this implies that just saying "trash" would mostly refer to non-whites.
    The implication is that most "trashy" folks are non-white. But that does not necessarily imply that most non-white folks are "trashy".

like saying "white chocolate" because USUALLY chocolate is brown
    But at the same time, brown does not imply chocolate. Brown could be bread, or rice, or cinammon, for example.

What do you say? Isnt this slur incredible offensive towards PoCs?
    No, I think you're stretching it. The slur is aimed at the white people who fall short of the socially acceptable norms in spite of the significant advantages they typically have over people of colour (due to historical disadvantages meted out to people of colour).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTB a button on my keyboard, a very durable button, that slaps the OP every time i press it. I'd be laying into that button right about now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brangh View Post
    Sarella has issued a challenge that racism can occur to the hegemonic majority. Do you:

Accept the challenge and maintain white people cannot be the victim of racism? (turn back to page 11),
    Support the statement with reference to the monthly klan newsletter? (turn to page 32)
    Plead 'Tilli' and maintain that this ignores the true threat of immigrants? (turn to page 213 in the index and cross-reference with Mooneye or whatever the new name is)
    Decline to participate knowing this thread will be locked? (Close the book and go outside for work)
    This made me realize just how much time I've wasted on these forums

still 10/10 though

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    No, it racist to every race except for white people as there are no <race/skin tone> trash making almost it is a norm for the other races to be trash.
    Never even a single time have I EVER seen this inferred from the statement before.

Seems more racist to white people than to black people actually . I never heared of 'black trash' or 'trash' being used against only black people (from movies that is ofcourse, I actually never hear anyone saying any of these words since I live in Holland, and there we use other 'curse' words).

15+ Year Old Account
    Only if "dirty nigger" is racist towards white people.

I can't believe this is a serious question...

10+ Year Old Account
    Race-related threads aren't allowed here