Do you get to see all zones until level 100?

So I've just read that it takes at maximus 12 hours to level to 100. Does this includes doing quests in all the zones? I remember in Pandaria I Leveled to 90 after like 3 zones or so.

yea if you went to 90 in just 3 zones at launch you probably did it wrong or at least the slow way
    higher level zones = higher xp = soon as you have the level to jump zones you do so its always been like that
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    yea if you went to 90 in just 3 zones at launch you probably did it wrong or at least the slow way
    higher level zones = higher xp = soon as you have the level to jump zones you do so its always been like that
    Which is unfortunate this time around because I want to quest through the zones and see the cinematics. I'll just have to go back, more content.

If you got to 90 in MoP from 3 zones you either stayed in some of them far too long or started after they nerfed the exp numbers a bit.

WoD is so linear you'll be angry about it your first few times through. Zones are very level specific, 90-92, 92-94,-94-96, 96-98, 98-100 with very little room to change that path. You'll end up seeing everything.