Thread: Legendary Cloak

Legendary Cloak

So I've got about 3-4 hours to play WoW tonight, and I need 5 Titan Runestones + Heart to finish the last cumbersome steps.

Think I can complete the last parts of the chain and get my cloak before WoD launches, or should I just give up and level some alts?

Might get lucky, so just go for it. Cloak is going away, leveling alts can be done plenty. Maybe pay a healer/tank to go with you for faster queue times.

3-4 hours is enough time for sure, it's a bigger question on when tonight you're planning on playing, might not be many that are doing celestials etc if you're getting to close to the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    You've had so long to do the cloak I don't understand how it can be left till 10 hours before a new expansion.
    Not everyone has continued playing throughout the expansion.
    Personally I just got back a couple of weeks ago and finished my cloak today as well.

Remember that you have a chance for the Runestone on every difficulty even if you killed the boss on another difficulty already, i.e. if you killed IronQon in LFR but didn't got the Runestone, you still can get the Runestone from Normal or Heroic.

I got mine yesterday. I, too, needed 5 Titan Runestones got them in SoO LFR in the two first wings, so 8 bosses for 5 drops. Lei Shen heart is easy so no problem here.
    You need 5k Timeless coins, I already had them so was just a turn in and then the Celestials, I tought they would be hard but there were some people doing them and the best part is that you dont have to be in the group and they dont even have to be in your faction, basically if is there a group killing them you just need to hit once and GG.
    Core i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-H270M-Gaming 3 | Corsair Hydro Series H110 | Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix | Corsair TX650M | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2400MHz | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Gabinete Corsair Air 540 | Razer Deathstalker - Razer Naga | Windows 10 Home 64

If you get lucky you might pull it off. If you can find groups to run them on every difficulty then you can probably do it. Good Luck!

well, did you make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsifer View Post
    well, did you make it?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nt#15234:a8325