Dark Portal has changed it's form and new quest will be starting @ Dark Portal now

So was checking the Dark Portal and found Khadgar with Warden (GARROSH EXCAPES AGAIN)

Dark Portal

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I'm sorry, what?
    Khadgar and the others are now actually standing in front of the portal saying "we will be going in when we get a chance".

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Khadgar and the others are now actually standing in front of the portal saying "we will be going in when we get a chance".
    ahh ok, but what about
    GARROSH EXCAPES AGAIN
    ? O.o

ahh ok, but what about ? O.o
    Probably a reference to how one of the NPCs is a Night Elf Warden, and that Wardens serve as jailors and that Garrosh escaped jail.
    I think.

*shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Probably a reference to how one of the NPCs is a Night Elf Warden, and that Wardens serve as jailors and that Garrosh escaped jail.
    I think.

*shrug*
    ohhh that chick that is his personal assistant(cause you know, he let Jaina get his blood elf one killed).

Such a random character to be going to Draenor.

ohhh that chick that is his personal assistant(cause you know, he let Jaina get his blood elf one killed).

Such a random character to be going to Draenor.
    I have no idea who she is, either.
    Then again, neither do I know who her Tauren counterpart on the Horde side is...

she addresses me as 'commander', though, so she can stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a month late with the news. Khadgar is just waiting for us to compose ourselves while we patiently wait for some godly ritual that will allow us to accompany him on his perilous quest.

Note: Godly ritual means a month of meditation before the beginning of the 13th of November (in America... or UK lucky buggers)

Edit: Also, might I suggest you enter the 21st century and invest in a monitor that's anything but a 4:3 960x768px res monitor. Your game experience will improve immensely. Also, key binding everything and not just 1-=
    Last edited by Azelias; 2014-11-12 at 03:43 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    wtf why does Elaynea Welton the Wind and Sea have gorehowl as her weapon / weapons model? Thats a bit silly

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    wtf why does Elaynea Welton the Wind and Sea have gorehowl as her weapon / weapons model? Thats a bit silly
    She/he likes to run Karazhan for transmog I guess.

Doesn't show up like that on EU realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    was going over the weapons that had, too and that one annoyed me. These are the actual npcs going with us, so i really hope some random human girl does not have Gorehowl. And even if it's just a random weapon put on her, it's bad choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made an official forums thread about the Gorehowl thing but i doubt it'll receive any attention.

Here's a link if you care enough to say anything http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15142865445#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

I don't see any topic to be discussed here which isn't in other threads. It hasn't changed from it's current state.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..