What 3 crafted items to select at 100 for WW?

I was personally thinking chest, shoulders and a 2h inscription staff. As chests have more stats than regular pieces and that you can't get apexis chest/shoulder items, and because 1H weapons count as separate crafted item slots. If you went with two 1H weapons you would only be able to have one other crafted item unless they changed this.

I figured the trinket would also be a good choice, and if you roll with non crafted weapons you also get +10 ilvls worth of stats since the weapons cap at 655 ilvl and armour and jewelry at 665. However, weapons are simply too strong to pass up so I think that going into raiding with 3 crafted armour pieces and 630-636 weapons would be a lot weaker than a 655 weapon and 2 665 pieces.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Weriik; 2014-11-12 at 03:13 PM.

Just a quick question, can we create/use these crafted pieces if we do not have the profession? Is this created through the garrison or we can get them from a LW?

It's hard to say for everyone. You have the basic best stat weight prices down, but really you'll want to wait till the day before raids to make your final decision. You'll really just end up picking whatever the best upgrade is. Also the DMF trinket isn't avalinle until 1 week after raiding starts. Almost 100% you'll end up using a crafted weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylisto View Post
    Just a quick question, can we create/use these crafted pieces if we do not have the profession? Is this created through the garrison or we can get them from a LW?
    You can craft the dodgy version without the profession, but you will need a LW to craft the upgrade tokens.

You can use everything boe without the profession, the only* exception as far as I am aware is the engi goggles, and that may have been changed too.

Engi goggles won't be the best choice due to MC headpiece drop. Also instead of wasting mats on rerolling stats I'd look around for people to trade with.

Engineering goggles also give the same amount of stats as other crafted helmets this time.

The issue is, to make 3 540 Leather Pieces, that's going to require 100 Burnished Leather Each. To get it to 655, each piece will need another 150 burnished leather and 15 savage blood. To reach 665, it's 200 Burnished leather+15 savage blood each.

So realistically, you can make one 540 piece per week about (if you have the Garrison), but to get the 655, or 665 it's going to take a lot longer. Don't expect to go into Highmaul wearing 3 665 pieces.

Up until you get a level 3 (and presuming you have a leatherworker follower assigned) You can get 10+2x per day. Where X is the number of work orders (6 per day max until level 3). So you're at 22 per day, and you need 1350 Burnished Leather. So 61.36 days, or roughly 2 months.

If you want 540 pieces, you can buy them, or it would take 13.63 days to make 3 pieces (excluding Savage Blood which has it's own frequency).
    Last edited by FayrenPickpocket; 2014-11-12 at 08:51 PM.

Any piece that you don't have a socket on, or warforged (+ socket? is that possible?)