DMF Trinket-Sandman's Pouch

http://www.wowhead.com/item=112320

So, is it just me or does this trinket seem rather weak compared to previous DMF trinkets? Is anyone going to actually seek this out? By the time DMF fair hits we will already have a raid tier out and a LFR tier dropping the week of DMF.

In previous expansions I always went for a DMF deck, it just doesn't seem worth it this time.

I would probably tend towards the pvp trinkets. Int with int proc is strong first tier plus the controllable 1 minute would sync well with a demonbolt build for instance. A heroic instance trinket will also be stronger if its itemized better. You could try to chaosbolt or soulfire dump during the DMF trinket proc but I just don't see it being that powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    I would probably tend towards the pvp trinkets. Int with int proc is strong first tier plus the controllable 1 minute would sync well with a demonbolt build for instance. A heroic instance trinket will also be stronger if its itemized better. You could try to chaosbolt or soulfire dump during the DMF trinket proc but I just don't see it being that powerful.
    Yep, honestly now that snapshotting is gone I really don't want a proc based trinket.

It's about as mediocre as Warlocks in WoD (it's a joke, don't hit me).

Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=112320

So, is it just me or does this trinket seem rather weak compared to previous DMF trinkets? Is anyone going to actually seek this out? By the time DMF fair hits we will already have a raid tier out and a LFR tier dropping the week of DMF.

In previous expansions I always went for a DMF deck, it just doesn't seem worth it this time.
    They aren't supposed to be good, in previous expansion DMF Trinkets were insanely OP and hit prices as high as 300k on release. It is kind of stupid how good the DMF Trinkets were I'm glad they aren't worth getting this expansion, people will still buy them if they don't raid or if they get unlucky but it isn't going to be like MoP DMF Trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    They aren't supposed to be good, in previous expansion DMF Trinkets were insanely OP and hit prices as high as 300k on release. It is kind of stupid how good the DMF Trinkets were I'm glad they aren't worth getting this expansion, people will still buy them if they don't raid or if they get unlucky but it isn't going to be like MoP DMF Trinkets.
    All those people with 5000 Scribes will be sad!

I think this time around they are targeted specially as Alt Leveling trinkets. Being usable at lvl 91, but obviously not available for peoples Mains at launch.