10+ Year Old Account

Top tier class question

Do you have to play a class with spammable cc...ie poly fear or cyclone......in order to play at the highest rankings....ive been watching tournys etc and noticed that all pro team comps always have all spammable cc.....im planning on playing my ret but they lack cc to me.

- - - Updated - - -

no comments yet
    Semper Fi

Season 1 will be a melee oriented season. Ret wasn't a top tier class in MoP, and I doubt it will be in WoD, but it will be capable of 2k+ in the right comps, the same as it was in MoP. Of course, you'll always have the Vanguards who seem to excel despite everything- I'm talking about us normal folk. Ret lacks the toolkit, which is why despite their burst, they won't be a top tier class for PvP in arena, and even more-so, in RBG's.

Deleted
    Vanguards is a mutant, his performance will never apply to average-good players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret is going to be beastly I feel like. Your toolkit is large enough, especially compared to some other melee. Ret will be and will always be a support class as well. The off-healing is ridiculous and they're going to be rather tanky as well I feel like.