Page 51 of 146 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    and while Spirit isn't the best paladin stat(its okay one day it will be 1.4* int)
    Eh, care to elaborate? Spirit never increased in value with ilvls, quite the opposite in my experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scmeck View Post
    Eh, care to elaborate? Spirit never increased in value with ilvls, quite the opposite in my experience.
    Might be sarcastic towards bouch's numbers, but not sure :P

Or they are going to buff spirit to make it on the same level as bonus armor.........
    I love holy paladin and holy paladin culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    You guys realize Aladya is probably the best holy paladin in the world right now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Tbh I need to drop the sarcasm on the internet lately. Writing anything gets taken at face value so much

And yeah, I was mocking bouch's numbers .

Quote Originally Posted by Virsta1 View Post
    Or they are going to buff spirit to make it on the same level as bonus armor.........
    Its really not that easy when some classes already gain so much from spirit that they go for 2.8k+ while others gain so little. Spirit is flawed as an output stat because its return(extra mana coverted to healing) is a massive swing. Imagine if Crit Strike rating made Mages crit 50%, Warlocks 400%, Hunters 100% and Rogues 300%.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3a4fb0f; 2015-03-30 at 09:52 PM.

Or he know something we dont.

it's not as easy as just converting spirit to Spellpower, although that is bandaid fix bli$$ard would do. Should just keep spirit as a failed stat until next expansion but that won't happen.
    Last edited by Virsta1; 2015-03-31 at 01:23 AM.
    I love holy paladin and holy paladin culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way blizzard can do 1 spirit=1 spell power without nerfing the over budgeted spirit trinkets.

Who knows though. They did randomly give shaman double slt :P
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-03-31 at 04:44 AM.

I'd like to see these things happen in a class "overhaul".

- Holy power removed.
    - Word of Glory removed, Eternal Flame turned into a base spell with a short (3-5s, lowered by haste) CD + made instant.
    - A new level 45 talent (not sure what at this point).
    - Holy Radiance removed.
    - Light of Dawn given a higher mana cost akin to WG / PoH.

Essentially we'd become a hybrid disc / holy priest, although not sure if this is a good thing either.

Adding spell powerbenefit to spirit is a bad idea and I doubt that they will do 1:1 conversion even if it does sound like a bandiad fix that blizzard would do. If I were to guess, they would just let it go the same way it always did (surprise surprise who could possible see this coming?! oh right.. everybody) and have spirit become useless stat later in expansion although at this rate, it will get worse than in MoP. Then they will announce the next expansion with new and revolutionary healing overhaul and the cycle will start all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post

- Holy power removed.
    - Word of Glory removed, Eternal Flame turned into a base spell with a short (3-5s, lowered by haste) CD + made instant.
    - Holy Radiance removed.

Essentially we'd become a hybrid disc / holy priest, although not sure if this is a good thing either.
    What you are describing is a resto Druid with a cool down on rejuvenation it seems like, and no tranquility :P
    You're a towel.

- Holy power removed.
    - Holy Radiance removed.

No thank you.

- Holy power removed.
    - Holy Radiance removed.

Wow this all sounds horrible.

Deleted

- Holy power removed.
    - Holy Radiance removed.

HoPo removed, so, what changes do you suggest to counter the mana issues we are going to have?
    EF baseline? Yes please.
    New level 45 talent that does not interact with our HoPo finishers (provided they remain)
    HR removed, in favour of what AoE ?
    LoD given a HIGHER mana cost, atop the changes to remove HoPo?

duuuuuuude
    You want to butcher us, don't you?

So,
    A: How do you plan on countering the issues we'd face with mana?
    B: How the hell are we going to do anything in an AoE healing scenario? LoD is shit

You'd become a hybrid of a disc/holy priest :S? You'd become a hybrid of a Garrison/Stormwind raider, you'd be raiding from there.

Why are you guys even replying to that

10+ Year Old Account
    Against popular opinion, i think the Mythic BF Spirit trinket is way better than the Normal Chew Toy. The Chew Toy as a trinket is greatly underbudget( it has less int than it should and the on pull proc Spirit isn't 100% useful all the time(since you start with 5 hp)). The BF trinket is overbudget atm(or any other spirit items except the 2 spirit trinkets are underbudget) and while Spirit isn't the best paladin stat(its okay one day it will be 1.4* int), you can still make use of its mythic version more than the Normal Chew Toy.
    Thanks, the problem resolved itself when I got a goren soul repository heroic (Socketed even yay)
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    The whole discussion about spirit is awesome, but I was wondering... what about weapon enchant?

I see some of the highest ranked palas usually going for crit on weapon, and that explains itself, but what should be the discriminating factor?

- - - Updated - - -

Its really not that easy when some classes already gain so much from spirit that they go for 2.8k+ while others gain so little. Spirit is flawed as an output stat because its return(extra mana coverted to healing) is a massive swing. Imagine if Crit Strike rating made Mages crit 50%, Warlocks 400%, Hunters 100% and Rogues 300%.
    Why are you saying that, though?

I went to the mastery enchant and everything was fine. Even on Oregorger, I can use HR a lot and I regen most of my mana in p2.

You can kinda bank on eventually getting a first class ticket to proc city.

I still really, really want SoO SH back, but this will do for now.

Why are you saying that, though?
    Check the last 10 pages, paladins suck at converting mana to hps.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post

I think the biggest benefit is the ability to gear for more throughput stats in place of regen. That's the strongest point that 4Piece + SW offers.
    Yes. And when you can't get throughput stats (you can't replace your trinkets with dps trinkets) =( you just go SW. DP can still grant more throughput; but the biggest upside of having DP + 4 set is not needing spirit at all.