Warlods and possible restrictions on crossrealm groups?

Hey guys.

ive seen some chatterings here and there about crossrealm groups are disabled or somehow restricted for the launch tonight? ive tried to google it at my best, and looking pretty much anywhere, but i havnt been able to find anything about it, atleast not substantial, now that wouldnt worry me that much, but i have this friend at wowhead, i asked him about it and he said that he wasnt sure, but it was probably true, this however did worry me abit, as he´s not the trolling kinda type, but he wasnt able to give me a straight awnser, sadly..

My friends and i are seperated on different realms, so not being able to level together would be sad, so if its not possible we´d have to transfer before it gets too late, so sorry for the relatively long text for a simple question, but does anyone know something substantial about this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers Mezk86, have a good night people!

7+ Year Old Account
    My understanding is that you should be able to group up cross realm on Draenor tonight - both leveling and instances (except mythic raids) can be completed via cross realm groups.
    Not sure why they'd disable it, especially if they needed it for the LFD system.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

CRZ is disabled, but cross-realm groups should still work. They did in MoP with CRZ disabled, no reason for it not to now

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

There's a difference between forming cross Realmed groups and CRZ. CRZ is automatic and is disabled in all non-current content. For example you never see anyone from another server on your realm in Pandaria (barring connected realms) that isn't grouped.

You should still be able to manually group up with others from different servers and quest together, as you can in Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.