Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Looking at the live stream...unless I don't get something.

It seems to be amazing that these guys are already pulling groups of 5-6 elite mobs and their health bars are barely moving. Think we will see a lvl100 by tomorrow morning 5 am (it's 10 PM here right now). Should be very amazing as xpac on that sole observation.

I am going to enjoy killing blackhand. I will avenge maraad and ogrim. Your bonds may be iron but iron can rust.

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    Looking at the live stream...unless I don't get something.

It seems to be amazing that these guys are already pulling groups of 5-6 elite mobs and their health bars are barely moving. Think we will see a lvl100 by tomorrow morning 5 am (it's 10 PM here right now). Should be very amazing as xpac on that sole observation.
    Yup it took 4-6hours for people on beta to reach max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok That timer is making things difficult. I have 3 and a half hours left in the US.

Dunno why show that spoiled brat stream in the front page. Oh well

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be getting it at twelve, but probably sometime tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Ive seen 93lvl and I dunno how they do it since 99% of EU population is down ... servers are crashing etc etc... Silvermoon EU is crashing badly went in for a sec and saw lvl 93 on the /who ... JESUS
    Jesus is level 93? Im not surprised.

Is that an addon to make the names above peoples head so clear? I just started playing again and I can't read anyones names it so small and unreadable. If anyone knows that' be great, thanks.

I would suggest you to look into Tidyplates addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Well, here's your problem: you went to the Badlands! The Dark Portal is in the Blasted Lands.
    Haha, I knew there was something suspicious about that "Dark Portal" standing in the middle of Fuselight! It was so small and the paint kept running off....

But yeah, that's what happens when you type comments late at night with your eyes half closed...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Except at no point during the questline are you supposed to actually physically go through the Portal yourself.
    Well, I didn't say I had the quest yet, did I?

The game was much too laggy for that at the time. I just tried what would happen and, thanks to what was propbably a major server hiccup, I suddenly stood in the middle of Feahtermoon stronghold instead of getting an error message or whatever else is supposed to happen...

Deleted
    Be prepared to get disconnected like we europeans did yesterday... I went to bed XD

Deleted
    After 1 day the game is still unplayable...what a mess !!!

Deleted
    i am putting my entry in wod out for a week min hope by then blizz has sorted all the problems out for the moment i am lvling a shammy on a low pop server.
    not interested in disconnecting the whole time.