Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Maybe we are :O

Except good luck being able 1-1 replace haste with mastery
    And well BFD is ~500BA which is already compatible to 1k haste.
    Seeing how we're going up in ilvls, if we have any other BA trinket, they are likely to be better.
    I mean, you're sort of forgetting the fact that the Unseeing Eye also has the absurd scaling DR thing on top. I can't see how the trinket isn't either going to be brokenly, absurdly good for us because we actually want the 1k haste unlike every other tank class or going to be completely useless because the weird DR thing is horribly undertuned. It's one of those trinkets where I have to wonder how many times they passed the crack pipe around the raid design office before they settled on its current iteration - likely in the same session as they decided on the legendary rings, I guess. It just screams "AYY LMAO BROKEN SHIT" either way - there's no way it's going to go live in a balanced, not-useless-or-OP state.

I mean at this point I just want to get my hands on it and test it because TBH it doesn't seem like good trinket design at all to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vergilius View Post
    Anyone done some PTR testing and got some thoughts about the fights? Fun/boring, good mechanics, what tanks are best at handling them etc?
    Tyrant felt interesting due to how some of the mechanics worked such as the limited movement in p1, and in p2 being at low hp for the majority (in mythic p3 also). Rest of the fights really weren't that exciting though from what I saw as it felt like they just ignored tanks minus giving a taunt swap or something which isn't really that much fun. This is purely from a BDK pov though so anything that forces me to run away from the boss is annoying due to losing breath with no chains glyph anymore.
    Last edited by Accurate; 2015-04-27 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Lol, bukkaki party at lazels place!
    Prot Paladin thread has really fallen a long way.

... (thanks to me)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post

... (thanks to me)
    I mean...
    This thread was like off-off-off topic for half of it's pages, with quick 2 page breaks to circlejerk over some math / trinkets / talents just to go back to off-off-off topic.

I mean...
    This thread was like off-off-off topic for half of it's pages, with quick 2 page breaks to circlejerk over some math / trinkets / talents just to go back to off-off-off topic.
    True, its like 2 pages off topic, someone asks a question, half a page on, back to the offtopic cricket.

I mean, I don't hate it.

Still a better community than twilight... wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbian View Post
    Still a better community than twilight... wait what?
    For now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It did make catching up from page 200 till now pretty easy, seeing as only like 3 pages of it was any sort of actual discussion.

Next off topic:

Discussion about the Dance Studio and how we, for some strange reason, need to use Holy Power to get our dances going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Xfighter View Post
    It did make catching up from page 200 till now pretty easy, seeing as only like 3 pages of it was any sort of actual discussion.
    Hey, our off topic is very important part of paladin community.

Deleted
    I don't know, talking about what Lazel and Kanadei get up to in their own time... I mean, it's called a private life for a reason.

Man you love to be a buzzkill don't you?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    he is, isn't he?

WTB paladin changes! paying with possibly hopeless regret that they came out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post

... (thanks to me)
    I'm okay with it, 'cause you guys always answer questions and talk about relevant stuff too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been on topic for years. Even when I used to post more regularly, a non insignificant number of the posts were made when I was horrendously drunk.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Man you love to be a buzzkill don't you?
    He can kill my buzz any time he wants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, I read all of it in its glory. In all of Lazel's... mouth's... glory?

Don't hate an innocent bystander!

Item - Paladin T18 Protection 2P Bonus Each time you cast Avenger's Shield, you heal for 1.5% of your maximum health over 10 sec.
    Item - Paladin T18 Protection 4P Bonus Your Avenger's Shield has a 50% chance to have it's cooldown instantly reset when used.

So our 2p is still god awful, and our 4p is sort of meh since on AoE we're going to get more procs that also give HoP, on ST we're not using AS that often in the first place.

Bonus point that our 4p does 0 for mitigation.

meanwhile
    Item - Monk T18 Brewmaster 2P Expel Harm now has no cooldown when you are below 50% health in Stance of the Sturdy Ox.
    Item - Monk T18 Brewmaster 4P Every time you use Expel Harm, the remaining cooldown of your Guard is reduced by 5 sec.

and

Item - Druid T18 Guardian 2P Savage Defense also increases heals done to you by 20% while active.
    Item - Druid T18 Guardian 4P While Savage Defense is active the cost of Frenzied Regeneration is reduced by 50%.

So..... yeaa....