New GPU fan needed for Radeon HD 6700

My gpu fan occasionally misbehave and my gpu temp gets up to 105-106 degrees. After 2-3 mins it works normally again,going back to 50-60 degrees. This happens like every 2 hours.

Do you think simply oiling it would work? Or should I replace the fan?

If I have to replace, which fan should I get for ASUSMS208 on AMD Radeon HD 6770 because I couldnt find a fan that is compatible with it.
    Last edited by yunuss; 2014-11-13 at 05:18 AM.

Ali Express is the only place that I have found to sell replacement parts for video cards (including fans) for a decent price. Often, not even the manufacturers sell these parts. Be sure to take the fan out of your video card and get the part / model number off of it to use in the search (don't search for the video card itself, you want to look for the fan). Note, these are parts often directly from the Chinese manufactures and most items ship from China so they take a good long while to arrive in many cases.

Before oiling it, clean it. Some high pressure air blown into the nooks and crannies often works wonders. Often, if oil is needed it means there is something physically wrong with the fan and it should be replaced anyway (corrosion or fractures allowing in dust and debris to the bearings).

http://www.aliexpress.com
    Last edited by Vellauno; 2014-11-13 at 06:13 AM.

I had a noisy PSU fan, took the sticker off the center bearing and put some hair clipper oil in it and to my surprise it actually worked lol. But like the guy above said use air first, then oil.

You can browse through a ton of replacement options on Newegg as well as many other places(like amazon).

Can you tell us exactly what your card looks like or find a link to a page that does? Pretty sure the fan's vary from model to model.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.