I don't want to choose between PvP and PVE

After reading guide from Garrison Guide: everything you need to know in one place. I noticed that there is "best garrison suggestion for PvE", and it doesn't include Gladiator Sanctum(does that mean I won't have acces to PvP gear if I don't build it?).

I want to do PvE and PvP simultaneously. Any tips what should I do?

Anyway, my professions are Leatherworking and Engineering(chose them mostly for PvE/PvP gear and gadgets).

Gladiator's Sanctum only works for "world PVP" and Ashran, so if by PVP you mean rated PVP, or, say, BGs, you can go without it, you lose nothing.

Well, good to know. Though I'm also interested in World PvP.

If you are even remotely interested in world PvP you definitely want a gradiator sanctum, the damage reduction is extremely OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    If you are even remotely interested in world PvP you definitely want a gradiator sanctum, the damage reduction is extremely OP.
    It is a non-factor in Ashran unless you are a stealth class and want to play a hero on the outskirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    But the problem is I that I also want to play PvE and you can see here that "the best" PvE option is to get Trading Post +Lumber Mill/Barn.

I'm not sure if any of these building are "the best". I'm new to Garrisons.