Garrisson priest "pov"?

So I must admit I did not follow any info about garrisons and basically I have no idea what benefits they can give and from what I know you cant build all buildings. And I wonder now, are there any "must have" buildings for priest (with tailoring/enchanting professions) focused on pve or it does not matter att all what you build?

What you guys will get first?
    I really would like to see some links with planned garrisons http://www.wowhead.com/garrison-calc#AkUlIAU.
    So share your ideas pls.

There aren't any "must have" buildings, as far as I can tell.

They're mostly profession-based. You can get buildings for your professions to allow faster/more production, or you can get buildings for other professions to craft/gather things from other professions.

There are garrison guides everywhere. Google them.

If only there was some fantastical tool to traverse the overwhelming information on the internet. Some way to search the vast knowledge of the cloud.

Oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Aparthia View Post
    If only there was some fantastical tool to traverse the overwhelming information on the internet. Some way to search the vast knowledge of the cloud.

Oh wait
    Ah yes, of course...surely if we had some futuristic way of querying a vast database, we could solve this problem easily!

Oh wait...

There aren't any "must have" buildings. However:

1. You should build your professions' buildings first, since they will give you extra mats, and the sooner you do that the sooner you'll be able to craft.
    2. Leveling your garrison, buildings and followers consumes A LOT of garrison resources. so it's a good idea to choose a building that'll give you those resources early on (e.g. lumbermill). You can replace buildings later on.