Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Even if it's not a solo it's still quite impressive to be duoing a boss in current content.

Also sorry to all the people that have been getting blocked from seeing the spreadsheet, for some reason someone went in and removed all access to it for everyone and I thought I was just being spammed by people wanting to edit the first few sheets for some reason. Should be fixed now.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Even if it's not a solo it's still quite impressive to be duoing a boss in current content.

Also sorry to all the people that have been getting blocked from seeing the spreadsheet, for some reason someone went in and removed all access to it for everyone and I thought I was just being spammed by people wanting to edit the first few sheets for some reason. Should be fixed now.
    Thanks for making this compendium jay. I've loved soloing content ever since I watched Deadmasters999 soloing molten core years ago.

I noticed in your spreadsheet you say what you've killed, but don't give any tips. I've been thinking about going back to ToT myself to try and get the 2 mounts from there (Horridon & Ji-Kun) but I haven't looked at how they may be done solo. Do you have any tips? Currently my gear is 682 ilvl
    Shinsui- Nathrezim

destroing it up since prebc

On the spreadsheet if you look at a boss and its given difficulties the fights that are still fairly challenging to kill will have a black triangle in the top right corner, indicating that there is a comment on that box. If you mouse over it the comment will contain links to youtube videos for the kill.

On Horridon I posted a strat for it, though at that gear level you can skip the 4th door and just burn the boss down after you slam him into the 3rd door (can also ignore Jalak). Jikun just run CR and get the first set of feathers, then nuke the ever loving crap out of him with the nutriment buff, killed it last week after the 3rd or 4th set of eggs.

How do you kill animus? I watched a video from warlock, mage and hunter pov. Tried myself, but each time animus gets 25 energy, it uses anima font and just stick me to the place. Thit time is enough for golems to run and hug me to death. Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziriell View Post
    How do you kill animus? I watched a video from warlock, mage and hunter pov. Tried myself, but each time animus gets 25 energy, it uses anima font and just stick me to the place. Thit time is enough for golems to run and hug me to death. Am i missing something?
    The boss should target your pet. That way it will cast the anima ring on your pet, not you
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

I got a challenge for you guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56DD7XZo9sg

Have fun !

off to continue trying to solo bosses Warlocks have been able to do for 3 months
    Last edited by Araitik; 2015-03-29 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post

Have fun !

off to continue trying to solo bosses Warlocks have been able to do for 3 months
    That music dude.. cmon..

I noticed the spreadsheet says most of the MoP world bosses are soloable. I still need these for the mounts so that's great. Are there anything I should worry about or are they just gonna be tank and spank with my Voidlord?

Nalak and Galleon should be T&S, not sure about Oondasta. Sha is a pain in the ass because of the MC, you basically have to run destro with CR and burning rush, when he casts growing anger on you turn on BR to help get you under 50% quickly.

I noticed that Jin'rokh 10N is still red in the spreadsheet, does that mean it hasn't been soloed or just no confirmed kill video?

In any case, I soloed it today (691 ilvl) relatively easily as destro. My tactic was to just nuke hard in the start, and then let the voidlord die making the boss pick me up to spawn a pool. Because I popped terrorguard on pull, the boss targets the terrorguard and does not despawn. This allowed me to nuke the boss with the damage increase and it died quite fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidaria View Post
    I noticed that Jin'rokh 10N is still red in the spreadsheet, does that mean it hasn't been soloed or just no confirmed kill video?
    Second, I guess. It was hard with 660 ilvl, but I haven't been there since. I don't think there are any unsoloable boss now in ToT with 690+ilvl (and probably in SoO, except gala and sha), but someone need to check this, animus may be a problem.

In any case, I soloed it today (691 ilvl) relatively easily as destro. My tactic was to just nuke hard in the start, and then let the voidlord die making the boss pick me up to spawn a pool. Because I popped terrorguard on pull, the boss targets the terrorguard and does not despawn. This allowed me to nuke the boss with the damage increase and it died quite fast.
    When I tried this he started to evade after tossing me.

Ladies and gentlemen, WoD soloing season is officially open! Oregorger is down. Video, logs and strat is coming soon, as always

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, WoD soloing season is officially open! Oregorger is down. Video, logs and strat is coming soon, as always
    Innnnnnnnnnnteresting. Looking forward to seeing this in action...

Here it is:

Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true

Requirements:
    Affliction spec
    Race with average height or higher or 40 minutes of visual transformations.
    690+ilvl
    Haste enchants/trinkets

Small FAQ:
    Q. Why there are short blackouts in the middle of the video?
    A. I don't know actually, some Sony Vegas bug. I have a version without speedups, maybe I'll upload it later

Q. Why the boss doesn't enrage?
    A. The boss enrages after 3rd circle (p1 - p2 - p1 - p2 - p1 - enrage). So if you stay in p2 forever, the boss won't cast berserk.

Q. Why +damage buff on p2 isn't deadly?
    A. There are 100 stacks maximum, so that means ~150k damage per crash. That's harsh, but manageble

Q. Why do you need the toybox & visual transformations?
    A. For some reasons all races except gnomes, goblins and dwarves can cast through most of the ore piles. I'm a goblin, so I need to maintain some transformation buff to survive.

Q. Why Acid torrent doen't hit you?
    A. Due to some Oregorger's model features (the head is way ahead of the center of the model) Acid torrent doesn't hit me if I stay close enough to the boss. Acid torrent is a cone-shaped AoE with the emitter at the head, so I'm always behind it.

The main idea for phase one is to resummon voidlord as much as possible, so the boss would mostly hit the voidwalker. Plus you should maintain at least 3 haste/hp/damage mitigation CDs for every moment of the phase

The video is mostly self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Deleted
    Fuck me that was amazing Snowball well done!

Probably i made world 2nd Oregorger soloing, due to your strat of course.
    I feel like a cheater with avoidance gear.
    youtu.be/TteJpQdW7M8
    p.s. sorry i can't post links

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    The boss should target your pet. That way it will cast the anima ring on your pet, not you
    Just out of curiosity - did you manage to kill DA (normal or heroic) without the strategy you used in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Just out of curiosity - did you manage to kill DA (normal or heroic) without the strategy you used in MoP?
    Haven't try it yet. Plus, I don't have an active subscription right now, decided to make a little break from WoW until 6.2
    As for the fight itself, I suppose there are some ways to make this possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Araitik View Post

Have fun !

Havent seen any videos of this yet so here it is,
    Durumu:

Ilvl 697
    Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#MoyTu0-qzd
    Talent variations: KJC instead of AD for ember generation during beams phase if u need it.

I attempted to kill him before the beams phase but he had more than 2mil hp left so i rather focused on surviving the beams and killing him before the 1st life drain, which is your DPS Benchmark for this fight using this tactic.

Keep out from his melee range so the Hard Stare goes on your pet, resummon the pet just as he is about to do the 1st Light Spectrum to ensure that the pet stays alive for Soul Link, use Flames of Xoroth to resummon the pet just as u exit the beams phase.
    In the Beams phase, make sure to shadowburn the adds so u can keep healing with Ember Tap.
    Last edited by Zerach8; 2015-05-01 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Reuploaded the footage because it was blocked in some countries, new link