Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, I'm not sure precisely why Araitik didn't post here since he knows of this thread and found out much earlier, but:

Warlock solo Kromog (Heroic)

Yeah.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks also have a tank, and usable self healing at a level that mages do not. That's why it matters as a mage.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Are you saying killing Kromog isn't as big a deal for warlocks as it is for mages? If so, I'd agree to an extent since Warlock self-heal is much better, but I think the real difficulty in Kromog Heroic (and Mythic, in the near future) is the DPS check, since doing 90k dps over 9 minutes is, at least, hard for mages who also have to self-sustain. I imagine it is non-trivial for Warlocks too, since that Warlock killed Kromog almost next to the enrage point.
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Affliction with soul leech/soul link/sacrifice and ilvl 735+ should be able to do 90k dps and 15k hps fairly easily. Glyph siphon life and eternal resolve and drain life. Not sure how much avoidance/leech one needs, but I'd love to try it if some kind soul has a lockout =)

Soloing seem to be a lot easier in legion since our selfsustaining tools seem to be getting a big improvement. Warlocks are turning to be a walking "Tank" so im looking forward to soloing in Legion

Decided to level new warlock and want to try soloing all dungeons on the way. Which spec is better for 15-60 level range? Still affli or something changed?

Decided to level new warlock and want to try soloing all dungeons on the way. Which spec is better for 15-60 level range? Still affli or something changed?
    This could be a fun challenge. Tell me how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    This could be a fun challenge. Tell me how it goes.
    I am currently doing this on a horde alt that I made. By far, up to level 35 at least, destruction is the only way you can nuke things down fast enough and provide a little shielding for your Berry (I tried both others and had a lot of trouble even in RFC). I'll mess with different specs now that I can dual spec. Hardest part is affording glyphs since it's a horde alt and I can't fund it properly.

EDIT: have completed: RFC, WC, SFK, BFD, Gnomeregan, working on RFK since I couldn't get passed the "fire target thingy" in Scarlett Halls. VERY fun so far..expect much deaths, but much satisfaction too!
    Last edited by Khovan; 2016-04-28 at 12:53 PM.

Soloed deadmines as level 20 affli without heirlooms(only used them for admiral or I wipe at 33%). Stats 1444 hp, 95 int, 14.6% crit, 0.77% haste

Deleted
    Thats awesome, im gonna give it a go on my warlock

How the ***fuck*** do you solo garalon???!!!!?!?!!?!

This is enraging me.

He does his stupid knock down effect then starts hitting for ridiculous amounts of damage.

Please advise.

Love,
    Fatal

After a long hiatus from the game I've come back and started looking at what new options have opened up for us. I've so far taken down 3/6 in HoF 25H, windlord I had to put on 25N (amber trap blows), so that puts it at 4/6 25N. I also stepped in to Highmaul (mostly to try to get the Brackenspore achievement) and was able to take down Kargath and Brackenspore, both easy nuke fights at 836 ilevel. Butcher will remain unsoloable until we have extremely good burst because of the insta-death from gushing wounds.

Edit: 6/7 10N Highmaul, only real challenge was Imperator because he destroys my infernal, so I spent a lot of time face tanking with drain life.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2016-09-11 at 03:08 AM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I jumped into Heart of Fear 25H last night for the first time. I was able to clear up to Windlord without issue. Windlord took a little planning due to the amber shape. What I used to get it down was a Free Action potion I picked up off the AH.

Opened by sending my Blueberry in, hitting everything with Cataclysm followed by a few Rain of Fires to clear all the adds. Before everything was down I took an amber shape which I potted out of. Once I was out, all the adds were down. Switched to the boss and just nuked him down. Went down fairly easy with the use of 1x10g Draenic Living Action potion. This was as at a fairly low iLvl of 835.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Affliction for Windlord, even if you get amber shape (and you will), you don't need to bother with anything. Absolute Corruption talent, Demon skin, get ambered and go afk while your Inferno does it's job. It was the next boss with the buggy vehicles that just sucked. Either can't do any damage to the golem vehicle (hp doesn't budge) or do too much and die instantly.

The same can be done with Demo at Windlord. I pretty much just cast my opener, get ambered and go afk while my felguard finishes the fight.

Managed to clear Amalgam of Souls on Mythic 0. Not impressive compared to what others have done, but fun none the less.

Deleted
    Sha of Pride mythic... 124 pulls, my gear sucks for demo lol

bit over 600k dps needed to push him under 30% before banish

http://i.imgur.com/jTiZUmD.png

14/14m SoO, rest pics at http://imgur.com/a/RyiQX

e: BRF 10/10hc: http://imgur.com/a/spa7k
    Last edited by mmocc7b0f56dc9; 2016-11-28 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Sha of Pride mythic... 124 pulls, my gear sucks for demo lol

bit over 600k dps needed to push him under 30% before banish

http://i.imgur.com/jTiZUmD.png

14/14m SoO, rest pics at http://imgur.com/a/RyiQX

e: BRF 10/10hc: http://imgur.com/a/spa7k
    Well done. Do you think destro would be able to do the same, or is that a demo only sort of thing? In regards to Mythic SoO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Well done. Do you think destro would be able to do the same, or is that a demo only sort of thing? In regards to Mythic SoO
    Everything should be doable as destro, if you meet the dps check on Sha. Actually I did Paragons as Destro because I needed instant burst on pull for the boss that does injection, and at end for the one that wrecked tanks... Sorry cant remember names lol.. Mostly I played affli because of love reasons

e: HFC nm everything but Gore and Archi. Both keep reseting.
    all of these should be still runover in hc...

http://imgur.com/a/hA3g8

e: hc, couldnt reactivate raid lockout so missing manno from easy shit

Council is a real meme as affli
    Last edited by mmocc7b0f56dc9; 2016-11-30 at 09:27 AM.

All updated! Nice kills - do you think you guys can manage more Legion dungeon bosses or Mythic WoD bosses?