Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    THX! Saorix
    I just kill Twin Orgon 10N and is uploading the video now.

I have an idea about the 5th BOSS in HOF,Amber-Shaper Un'sok.
    Get a lot of adds in front of the boss, use combat spec and Soul Capacitor to store a huge amount of damage, then use vanish, shadowstep so it can burst on boss only. Use the burst damage of Legendary ring to kill the giant in P2, then we can kill the boss.
    If you have some time you can try it and tell me about the result.^_^

By the way, 10H Grand Empress Shek'zeer is very easy, use burst of speed to deal with the debuff and rush in P3. I killed her in 6.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Ko'ragh Down! 3/7 in Highmaul
    I don't think other bosses in Highmaul can be soloed by Rogue. So maybe we can go to BRF and try Oregorger and Kromog.

- - - Updated - - -

Some tips of those three bosses:

Tectus:
    Combat spec
    Talents:Combat Readiness, Leeching Poison, Burst of Speed, Shuriken Toss, Venom Rush
    Glyphs:Sprint, Evasion, Recuperate

DPS pressure:High
    Healing pressure:High

just manage your CDs like I do in the video.
    P1:
    Make high damage in the bloodlust/deep insight/AR/potion/Maalus. It's better to kill it before the second Earthwarper appears.
    P2:
    Control your insight!
    Refresh your insight before kite them. Make high damage in the Maalus.
    Kill one shard in its second AoE. At this time, the CD of Maalus should be less than 25s.
    P3:
    Use Evasion-Sprint-Preparation-Sprint untill CD of Maalus is over.
    Use all CDs to kill all 4 motes. Then all things become easy.
    Wait for another Maalus and you win.

Big grats on twin ogron, only monk+paladin+hunter have done it before you if I see correctly. Quite impressive.

My rogue is Ilev697, assasination, heavy into crit/mast spec. Don't raid anything above LFR so my dps trinkets are worthless. Can't beat Jikun and its starting to annoy me. The annoying part is my dps. Can't get above 20-5k+. I use the right strat to keep moving in and out to keep boss using quils but eventually the quils hurt too much. Should I bother keep trying or just forgot it and level up a few more hunters? I've invested way too much time into this rogue to switch secondary stats to crit/multi or whatever. I need help with what I have or I stop trying to improve him.

Edit: Inb4 cliche replies to get legendary ring. I have 4 of them on other alts. I rather lick someones sac than do the painful grind again.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Slitzer/simple
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2015-12-17 at 01:05 PM.

You can get some food buff from the nests some type of nutrient is in the name. Try clearing the nests and checking if theres anything to click or if you can get any buffs, pretty sure its like 50% dmg buff or something crazy.

Already been doing that

Just reset your stacks of talon rake a couple of times, getting the timing in is just about practice.

Should be very doable at that ilvl.

Just got my hands on a Mythic Garrosh save and wanna farm this with my rogue and my question is how many friends do I need to bring along ?
    I'm in the 740 ilvl range but didn't give it a shot at solo yet.
    Can me and a hunter friend duo the fight ? Any tips ?

I don't think a mythic lockout works the same way though, like whenever you kill the boss that once that lockout permanently stays at a full clear, no just going to garrosh every week. Correct me if im wrong someone.

I've got to p4 solo but that's as a tank spec, i've also 5 manned it with mythic geared friends which was fairly easy, I'd bring a proper healer to the fight if I were you. Either 3 man or 4 man you can get away with i think. Might be tough.

Yep, saves only work for normal instances.

7+ Year Old Account
    So I've managed to finish clearing out all of Heroic Throne of Thunder. All 13 Boss kills can be found here

Now with that said, using Soul Capacitor to kill Ra-den is pretty much the default choice, but after putting in some real attempts I do believe that it can be done but will take incredibly optimized gear with cap avoidance and a high amount of leech. I found that running Leeching poison was not an option as Cheat Death was far too valuable to pass up as a great majority of Ra-den's abilities are one-shot oriented. Additionally, since Rogues have no active mitigation we're forced into Anima absorption only. So that means we have to deal with Anima Explosion which deals 1.2 million damage when not mitigated via Feint and Murderous Strike which deals damage equal to your current health each tick for 10 seconds. Since it's Anima we have 100% increased health so living through Anima Explosion is not a big problem with Feint+Avoidance however, Murderous Strike is quite the killer. Since the tick damage from Murderous Strike is equal to our current health this pretty much means Cheat Death is going to be used but that also means we have to be low health when the ability goes out to begin with. Murderous Strike happens with every second Anima Explosion so the timing isn't too hard, but my guess is that we'll have to use the Disappearance Glyph Vanish + Target Dummy and perhaps Mirror of the Blademaster to ensure that we can avoid several of these. The DPS requirement is going to be quite high and it is going to take a lot of precise timing specifically with Vanish.

I'm interested to keep trying this boss from week to week but I do believe it to be quite solo-able without using a cleave stacked Soul Capacitor. As of right now my best attempts were 50%.

Additionally, I put in quite a few attempts at Mythic Immerseus with my best attempts resulting in roughly 52-60% corruption remaining at about the 6 minute 30 second mark. This fight might be doable but the fact that the pool size increases makes it incredibly difficult. I found that being able to clear about 7-9 Corruption per split is what we need to aim for which is the hard part.
    Last edited by Saorix; 2016-01-27 at 12:41 PM.

Great Job!
    Using Capacitor may be the only way to kill Ra-den at a lower iLvl.
    Generally, If you are a 740+ Sub with 795 Maalus and mythic Capacitor, it's not hard to deal more then 7M damage in first 20s. It means you can go directly to P2 and kill it.

I got 12/12 in 25N ToT last month without this Cap skill. The hardest one is Iron-Qon because I can't avoid the bleeding debuff by Mirror of the Blademaster+Vanish (and I'm not a Dwarf!). The next is Durumu which requires high leech.

By the way, Boss 1 and 2 in 25H ToT is easy. But 25H Concill is really hard. I can't manage to kill the Frost King. I will try later if I get more leech, or I need to use the Cap skill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Had some time to devote to experimenting with MoP 25 Heroic difficulty over the past couple of days and to my surprise 25H MSV was easier than I had initially expected. All 6 of the kills can be found here (playlist link).

After doing both on 10 and 25 I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with Elegon on the 25 player difficulty as he is very much one of the easier bosses on 10 man. With that said I have to say he was my favorite boss to work on because the fight felt pretty well paced. I am sad however that Elegon decided to drop the Astral Cloud Serpent because I already have it :(
    Last edited by Saorix; 2016-03-10 at 12:06 PM.

I'm salty you can solo 25H Will as a rogue and I can't as a tank grats

7+ Year Old Account
    Managed to finally get H25 Grand Empress Shek'zeer after three nights of <5% wipes. Though 6/6 25H Heart of Fear (Playlist) now!

It is such a long fight, and also somewhat buggy... If Soul Cap/Legendary ring blow up on a Dissonance you don't get credit for any of the split damage for leech. Oh, and sometimes overlapping abilities on phase transition will bug phase 3 and she will not do anything dangerous for the rest of the fight :S

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    I'm salty you can solo 25H Will as a rogue and I can't as a tank grats
    Thanks! Hoping I can still do combat solo stuff in Legion without access to Leeching poison

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saorix View Post
    Managed to finally get H25 Grand Empress Shek'zeer after three nights of <5% wipes. Though 6/6 25H Heart of Fear (Playlist) now!

It is such a long fight, and also somewhat buggy... If Soul Cap/Legendary ring blow up on a Dissonance you don't get credit for any of the split damage for leech. Oh, and sometimes overlapping abilities on phase transition will bug phase 3 and she will not do anything dangerous for the rest of the fight :S

Thanks! Hoping I can still do combat solo stuff in Legion without access to Leeching poison
    hey m8, plz can you tell me which font you use for combat numbers...thx!!!
    Last edited by Grof; 2016-05-14 at 10:21 PM.

just got 4/4 in 25H Terrace of Endless Spring
    playlist:
    youtube: playlist?list=PLqdPQutQ9cGA6oUQxFBY0lVyvIxLYIOxI

Maybe the first class to solo 25H Sha of fear?
    Last edited by qlfwow8; 2016-05-28 at 11:22 AM.

hm has anyone killed 25H Sha before solo?? very nicely done either way they are actually some tricky fights.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done on the 4/4 25H Terrace of Endless Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    hey m8, plz can you tell me which font you use for combat numbers...thx!!!
    I can't remember what the fonts I am using are exactly as I started using those a very long time ago. I can upload and DM you a download link for my Font folder though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saorix View Post
    Nicely done on the 4/4 25H Terrace of Endless Spring!

I can't remember what the fonts I am using are exactly as I started using those a very long time ago. I can upload and DM you a download link for my Font folder though.
    Will be nice m8...thx in advance and cheer...

Achieve 13/13 in 25H Throne of Thunder this week!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...buZDDfh2xZolRp

Tips:
    Use Capacitor + adds to kill Ra-den and P1 of Iron Qon.
    Stoneform of Dwarf makes Iron Qon much easier.
    Use Capacitor + multistrike gear to kill Dark Animus.
    Use all my leech gear to kill Durumu: about 39% leech so no T18 item sets.
    Use mirror of blademaster + vanish to avoid Life Drain in Durumu's fight.
    Other Bosses are simple.

Difficulty: 7>10(not dwarf)>3>10(dwarf)>5=9=13>others

I wonder if we have enough DPS to kill Durumu before Life Drain (In about 4:25)
    or go into Iron Qon"s P2 without the Capacitor skill. (In about 22 seconds)

Well. many mistakes were made in those videos. They are too easy for me maybe?
    Last edited by qlfwow8; 2016-05-31 at 04:14 PM.