Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since no stat squish is happening for legion (as it was expected to not occur until the following expansion), how do you think it will make MoP content compared to now? I know you've gone 13/13 heroic Throne of Thunder, but that is very difficult and not many can do that like you can. Do you think anyone will be able to do it, like anyone can do Cataclysm raids by themselves now?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

It would not be so easy as we do in Cata Raids now. You may need some skills for specific bosses.
    A lendgary item will help us with healing. (Feint heals you for 20% of your maximum health over 5 sec.)

My guess is that, most players can clear MOP 25H/20M in 7.1, with this item or 5%leech on your gear.
    (Can't solo Galakras in SoO if they don't make any changes on it, due to its mechanism.

11/14 in mythic SoO
    I guess that's the best I can do before 7.0 comes

playlist?list=PLqdPQutQ9cGCZnJ0eNprElsWCEp82lzGt
    in youtube

As a 13/13M rogue and 740 ilvl, I couldn't get past Horridon on 10 man Heroic. I couldn't even get past Jinrok on 25 man Heroic.

I miss soul kappa and sub

Would love to see someone with more leech gear give it a shot though, I think that might be the only way to solo it atm.

it's possible to beat old raid (before WOD) with an sin build?
    Or need an outlaw spec.

im 730 ilvl and need money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    it's possible to beat old raid (before WOD) with an sin build?
    Or need an outlaw spec.

im 730 ilvl and need money
    It's what I do, and I'm a sin since end of vanilla. Some of the bosses in MoP very hard to solo given their mechanics, besides LK, Yogg and Deathwing can be somewhat of a bother too. Other than those, the rest is a pure cake walk all the way to the bank. If in doubt, check Youtube and watch some videos about what you have in mind to farm, and then go test it out. Learning by doing and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombar View Post
    It's what I do, and I'm a sin since end of vanilla. Some of the bosses in MoP very hard to solo given their mechanics, besides LK, Yogg and Deathwing can be somewhat of a bother too. Other than those, the rest is a pure cake walk all the way to the bank. If in doubt, check Youtube and watch some videos about what you have in mind to farm, and then go test it out. Learning by doing and all that.
    oki then

ty

So i'll just break the ice from this post that has been inactive since legion start and ask, how is it now with lvl 110 and gear? What was the craziest stuff you soloed?

Hi all,

I'll be making updates to this thread as testing reports come in. I have not forgotten!

Protectors/Tsulong on Heroic 25. Been farming Tsulong on 10H for awhile trying to get the belt for my xmog. I was pretty happy to be able to do that.

Hasn't been updated in a long while, and I'm not a great rogue. But at ilvl 845 Outlaw I was able to completely finish all of 25 normal ToT. It was a little touch and go with Animus, but everything else was pretty easy. Going to try heroic next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    Hasn't been updated in a long while, and I'm not a great rogue. But at ilvl 845 Outlaw I was able to completely finish all of 25 normal ToT. It was a little touch and go with Animus, but everything else was pretty easy. Going to try heroic next week.
    did everything on 25 hc except durumu (could not outheal beams or kill him fast enough), dark animus (cant outheal full power), lei shen (did not spawn on hc) and ra-den (no hc full clear)

Also: Mogushan palace 25 hc is now pretty much burst everything

Heart of Fear 25 hc: cant kill un'sok since he instagibs you once you are transformed (does soul capacitor still work?), could not get to try shek'zeer

terrace of endless springs 25 hc: all burst, just save 5 combat points for insta gib ads on sha of fear
    Last edited by mmoc80e18db86d; 2016-09-19 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiverDX View Post
    did everything on 25 hc except durumu (could not outheal beams or kill him fast enough), dark animus (cant outheal full power), lei shen (did not spawn on hc) and ra-den (no hc full clear)

Also: Mogushan palace 25 hc is now pretty much burst everything

Heart of Fear 25 hc: cant kill un'sok since he instagibs you once you are transformed (does soul capacitor still work?), could not get to try shek'zeer

terrace of endless springs 25 hc: all burst, just save 5 combat points for insta gib ads on sha of fear
    The only thing challenging about MSV is Spirit Kings because you are stuffed if you pinned by Rain of Arrows (Subetai ability).

I am only 742 gear but managed to kill Subetai before he case it on 10 man, but couldn't on 25. Maybe with more gear you can burst him down before he casts.

Hi, what's the rogue spec that can output the most self-healing?

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Hi, what's the rogue spec that can output the most self-healing?
    Probably Outlaw? Greed proc + rolling Grand Melee.

Maybe Sub with the talent that heals you when you're in Stealth with Shadow Dance.

Thank you. I don't have much knowledge about rogues and I wanted to pick the right artifact weapon. I doubt I'll do anything else than old content on my rogue. Thought self-healing may be a factor.

See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Deleted
    thank you all!!!!!

Deleted
    Just a update guys, 874 and still can't solo 25H Un'Sok in HoF, didnt put out dmg to avoid the mutation, mby if i had 6 buff tho