Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Question Human/Night Elf Warrior

I've been a Human warrior since I started playing World of Warcraft. The reasons being the racials and how they look in armour, but I'm kind of craving change. Night Elves have always seemed cool to me, and their racials aren't too bad either. What I would like to know is by race changing from Human to Night Elf, am I going to be disadvantaged in any aspect of the game? I love to PVP, and a lot of people are telling me Humans are the "best" for PVP. I'd also like to know, out of the two, what would you prefer?

Thank you for scanning this with your face-beams, have a wonderful day or night.

Humans are typically chosen for PvP because of racial trinket, and 2 secondary boosts now.

NE are a really strong contender with 2% dodge and 2% move speed, AND 1% crit during daytime, 1% haste at night.

I'd go NE now.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Humans lost the 2 secondary boost in favor of Versatility, a rather substandard stat outside of PvP. For PvE Human lags slightly behind the rest of the races, though for PvP it is by far the best choice.

Deleted
    I would go NE for the looks, racials wont make a big difference unless you are a hardcore 2.4 + PvP:er

You also get Meld

A word of caution, NE males run like Buzz Lightyear.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    A word of caution, NE males run like Buzz Lightyear.
    Someone make a video with the benny hill theme running around in the shrine in MoP.

Fits perfectly!!!
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-11-15 at 11:39 AM.