Thread: COP for holy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    Saving Grace was utterly amazing in beta and one things i was looking most forward to.
    It was instant so it was like the name saids, great for saving someone's arse. Then they nerfed it by giving it the same time as flash heal and i you gotta wonder "why would you even bother".
    well nobody does as far as i know. i`ll be using mending as like 90% of the holy priests out there

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    CoP is 100%-200% spell power depending on target health
    PoH is 222% always

only time I see CoP being useful is for raid damage where only a few people are hit. something like huddle from sha of fear (if they were withint 10yrds :P)
    CoP is 6 targets while PoH is 5 targets. So PoH is 222*5 = 1110% total, while CoP is 600-1200%. More importantly CoP is massively cheaper and prefers injured targets.

In a raid setting before you get your set bonuses CoP maybe better than PoH depending on the raid positioning and damage pattern. In 5 mans and CMs you are probably better off with PoH, but there may be exceptions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc12 View Post
    CoP is 6 targets while PoH is 5 targets. So PoH is 222*5 = 1110% total, while CoP is 600-1200%. More importantly CoP is massively cheaper and prefers injured targets.

In a raid setting before you get your set bonuses CoP maybe better than PoH depending on the raid positioning and damage pattern. In 5 mans and CMs you are probably better off with PoH, but there may be exceptions.
    good catch