Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah, and you have like 2 months to do it.
    And you've got the rest of the expansion to do the other raids, what's your point?

Deleted
    They don't really have to dumb it down that much, iirc molten core always had room for some people to fail horribly.

idk what my play time is but im going to finish each zone instead of hopping over to the next one soon as my level permits.
    Ive done everything garrison related done 1 dungeon/quest and im about 92 3/4 and i just finished SMV
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

You're a winner apparently, I've had all of 20 minutes of play and 25 minutes of lag - only 90.5 in 2 days.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    "The raids"... what about the WoW anniversary NEXT WEEK that opens up a lvl100 version of molten core? That's a raid, a mighty big one at that
    Isn't that thing open for several months?

Im only 91, spent more time in Ques that i did questing, not crying about it just saying im enjoying it so far though
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They'll probably dumb it down a lot.
    Dumb what down? MC mechanics are simpler than 5 man dungeons.

I barely hit 92 this morning, tripping over people to get quests done, not sure how people are 100 already.

No, I think it's only during the 2 weeks or w/e
    Wow does not give much time to level to 100 and gear up for it, I bet a whole lot miss out on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    You're only a failure if your goal was to be much higher than that by now. Personally my guild has 3 groups of 5 running heroics already but well, that was our goal, and leveling in this expansion is super quick if you have friends to phase you to low pop realms to avoid the traffic.
    really, damn son, how many people you got in your guild?

Nothing wrong with that, seeing how the servers lasted and you might just enjoyed the game more. I ran to 100, plus keeping up with garrison and sending my followers out everytime they came back/. so, i didnt go full bore to 100....but if i was to level an alt now, all i knew about WoD is the quests a bit, the rest is still brandnew because i tunneled through everything outside of garrison.

Im only level 93 but im doing all quests in order including the bonus quests.

There is no realm firsts and raiding doesnt open up for at least 2 weeks so why kill yourself?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    closing in on 92 with about 5 hours played. not rushing the lvling, as I slipped in a Ds10 during that time.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

In about a week things will speed up. A lot of people are levelling all their alts to 92 to open the profession buildings and mines, so the starter zones are artificially crowded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Daily Garrisons/ legendaryquestline / challenge mode / heroics to gear for raids.

Need to max out on everything every day so you're prepared.
    This is only necessary to do if you aim to be the best raider you can be. That wouldn't apply to most people

10+ Year Old Account
    No your not Op and fuck anyone that says you are. This isn't a dick measuring contest and i pity the people whose life's are so shallow that treat it so. I myself got 2 100's but that's because i only got 1 single DC the full time i played. ( Yes i played beta too ) I was off work already because family was out of the country and just came back so didnt have to do much. Sitting on my ass all day and playing was my reward for taking care of everything lol.

Once i can get on i am taking my 3rd toon slow, The way you should. The only reason i burned pass leveling is because i hate having to do it on all 3 toons lol. Rather just get it over with.
    Last edited by Reclaimer; 2014-11-14 at 01:36 PM.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    This is only necessary to do if you aim to be the best raider you can be. That wouldn't apply to most people
    uhhh... no. This is the only real thing to do for the next few weeks. All of that can be done with 30 minutes to 1 hour of play each day after dinging 100.
    Especially for any mythic guild, this is the least they would expect their raiders to do, especially obtaining the 680 ring
    Chronomancer Club

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am half way through lvl 90 after 2 days with the queue times and server crashes. I'm on a blazing pace to hit lvl 100 in the next few months!

The first two levels take way longer than the next 2 or 3 (that's as far as I've gotten, 95.5) for some reason. I did whatever I could to get out of frostfire ridge. It's a huge zone and it's crowded, which makes it slower.

You're not a failure for going at your own pace. Who cares if there are already level 100s? What's important to them is leveling as fast as possible. They probably practiced on beta to get the fastest route or leveled using a guide or something. Either way, it doesn't matter.

i found the terrain in shadowmoon valley to be extremely difficult to traverse
    "hill slope says no" type of things

if anything slowed me down, it was that