Poll: Did you achieve your first day levelling goals?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    my goal was 98+. Im only 92 and a half and my char been stuck since yesterday. unable to move without dcing. Not even getting on the friends list with said char

I leveled to around 97 flawless really only a little lagg. after that things got bad... real bad i was getting tired and ontop of this lagg was getting worse. If that was not enough me and friend did every quest together and every instance together but he was on a different realm than me. Because he realm kept going offline i was having to wait for him to come back just to do the next quest!

Because of this i didn't really find any enjoyment in leveling. I expected it though to happen with so many people going back to 1 area (garrisons) and that all being instances it should be expected. Not sure what blizzard was thinking with Garrisons its a boring grind for someone who just loggs in to raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Not thanks the lag and tranfering all my chars to a new server. My plans where to have all chars at 92 and an active LM by now.

The exp bar is moving along really slowly.

Almost every quest is kill 10/20/25 of this, collect 5/8/10/15/100 of that, the Bonus Objectives are also the same, kill 25 of that, collect 12 of this.

It's just super crappy and slow, 4-5hrs of play gets me 1 level, maybe 1.5 if I run into more Bonus Objectives.

I don't remember it being this bad in Wotlk,Cata or MOP. I would run dungeons + questing and I would level pretty quick, but in WoD, it just seems slow....

I dont know, every quest has been kill this collect that, I'm just super burned out. Especially from Establish your garrison, that dumb quest became a bottleneck for so many people it's not even funny.

I am about 1% done 90-91 due to constant DC's, and a 14 hour que yesterday before the servers went down for maintenance. Basically I was able to talk to khadgar, haven't been able to do anything on the other side of the portal after the cinematic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    I really don't get how some people managed to get to 100, I was on yesterday for the entire evening and absolutely NOTHING worked. The game has been completely unplayable for the past 2 days almost.

Hearthstone and Signet of Dalaran didn't work, couldn't teleport anywhere so I was stuck at my Garrison together with 900,000 other players. I said fuck it, I'll go try do a dungeon. That didn't work either.

So I left my Garrison in search of other quests. Nothing to be found.

What load of bullshit. Making Garrisons mandatory. What a load of complete shit.
    By logging on before the Garrison bug occured and just pushing through the ridiculous lag - Started questing in Tannan at around 1am server time, dinged 100 at 3am the next day - Very long fucking day, but regardless, i'm excited to level more characters and try out the garrison/pvp/pve etc (once I get past this queue -.-), the content's fabulous if you try to imagine it without the lag.

96-98 was definitely the hardest part for me, wanted to quit at that point - took me 10ish hours just to get past Spires of Arak because the lag there was the worst out of what i'd seen anywhere else in WoW history (well, while still being connected), actually tried grinding mobs in Nagrand for xp at one point until I realized i'd have to kill something like 3000 mobs. Glad i got through it on my first sitting though and don't have to worry now, slept like a baby with a huge smile on my face.

The whole leveling process as a whole felt very slow without the garrison quests though, felt like you really had to scrape EVERY little bit of xp out of the zone to ding, i'm sure it'll be doable in just 5-8 hours once the lags gone (though i'll probably take it slow anyway because it's actually enjoyable minus the lag).
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2014-11-14 at 07:03 PM.

Deleted
    No, I wanted to do quests after the intro, it didn't work out.
    Should have done it like I did in MoP, I came so late to the party I only had 3 month of SoO.
    By that I mean I should have waited a week or two.

I didn't even reach my first day logging in to the game goal, or second day.

Disappointed to be honest, I had planned to be 100 halfway to 98 was all I could do cause my realm was useless all day Thursday and some of Friday. Ah well such is life, maybe next time it won't be so messy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fortunately, I escaped the "main wave", so I was fine and dinged lvl 100...there were still a lot of people competing over quests with abysmal respawn rates, but I managed to do it by 7:30PM (so basically 19 hours of leveling). I had some lags in frostfire and after that only in nagrand at 99, so not so bad experience after all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Waited out the initial launch issues and started leveling about an hour and a half after the xpac went live. Managed to hit 100 around noon on Thursday and then went to hide in the old world while everyone suffers through the latency and other issues while I spammed dungeons. Mission accomplished!

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is screwing me over with maintenence and queue times, but I managed to get to lvl 96. In Spires of Arak now, planning on finishing that up and moving onto Nagrand before getting to 100.
    After that, I'll probably do Proving Grounds and Heroics. Get tier 3 Garrison and do all I can there. Figure out a good Daily Schedule.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?