Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    I don't recall massive DDOS attacks during previous launches either...
    DDoS the scapegoat for everything... Actuall player trying to login are not DDoS attacks.

You know what happned when they merged all realms? They removed the hardware from the low pop server >> On launch quite a few always come back to check it out >> server overflows because it's no longer supposed to handel 30k player but 15k.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithan View Post
    You have what evidence to back that up?
    Just look at this forum. All the white knights like you who will praise the ground blizzard walks on when they just released an expansion that hasn't been playable for two days. The evidence is overwhelming.

Maybe you guys could try jumping. If you're lucky, it might hit you, cause right now it's clearly going over your head... :T

10+ Year Old Account
    You must be new to expansion launches then. Server stability goes out the window within the first couple days of release. Of you were going to take time off work to play WoD, then you should have planned a week at the very least past launch. It sucks that you didn't expect it and have a ruined plan, but atleast you can play it when it's less busy.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ligier View Post
    As I said in another Waah Waah thread, get over yourself. This is what happens in every xpac, and things go back to normal within a few days. If you want your money back because you cant play for one day of a 730 day xpac (presuming this lasts for 2 years), then you really do need to get a grip!
    Dude. Did you even read his post?

Re-read the last two paragraphs and then re-asess whether or not it was necessary for you to bust a nut all over the joint.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I've played since vanilla and played on every expansion launch except TBC.

It was never even close to this bad, wotlk had some hiccups, but nothing compared to this, Cata and MoP launches were basically flawless.
    Are you kidding me? Remember when wotlk was down for a whole week?

You will get your working expansion, when the servers are able to handle the load. Stop complaining and feeling so entitled. I'm sure blizzard will give us 1 or 2 days of free time. It's a game, stop getting so worked up over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    It is worth the wait honestly. WOD is really fun when you can play that is
    Agreed, I am loving the garrisons so far. I can't wait to see what it's like at 100.

Deleted
    Briliant...

I'm digesting, tired and recovering from exhaustion, but still, I fell hard.

Let me give you one internet for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    You will get your working expansion, when the servers are able to handle the load. Stop complaining and feeling so entitled. I'm sure blizzard will give us 1 or 2 days of free time. It's a game, stop getting so worked up over it.
    Stop getting so worked over it?! I can't even go to the supermarket to buy groceries.

How much did you get a refund for? Tree fiddy?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    people never read the whole thread do they? lol
    No.. sadly MMOchamp is filled with post count whore's these days. Funny thread amidst the frustration completely missed by serious faces.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Stop getting so worked over it?! I can't even go to the supermarket to buy groceries.
    And tell him about that time you fell into a never ending void because of Blizzards incompetence.

If you live in EU you are entitled a refund as the product does not work as advertised.

I do like the expansion, but I do find this bullshit with the login-queues and all that unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I've played since vanilla and played on every expansion launch except TBC.

It was never even close to this bad, wotlk had some hiccups, but nothing compared to this, Cata and MoP launches were basically flawless.
    i didn't have any problems with wod launch at all, it was very smooth...BC on the other hand was unplayable for me and wrath gave me many d/c's

do you play on a highly populated server?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    For those missing the joke.
    wow i seemed to have missed the whole section you quoted lol

The R-tards who didn't read the whole post are funnier than the joke itself.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    BY law, they have to give a refund.....lol. There is no such law, but good luck.
    Actually, there are laws that can force a company to issue refunds. They are all local laws though.

Anyway, the thread was mostly a joke thread. I just don't like misinformation.

So you want your money back, I guess that means you also are quitting WoW? Because if you want your money back then you also don't want WoD, unless you are trying to say you want it for free now. I am very sorry though not everything in life perfectly caters to you, I know how hard that must be for you.

You sound like a whiny bi&$h, I'm not sure how else to say it. I hope they give you the refund because I'd rather not play this game with people like you in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    You sound like a whiny bi&$h, I'm not sure how else to say it. I hope they give you the refund because I'd rather not play this game with people like you in it.
    You didn't read the entire post.