Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chivaz View Post
    Sorry but getting a refund after the second day is, in my opinion, ridiculous. Taking the first 2-3 days off, is no less ridiculous.

It's in the same basket as the question during any Beta "will my stuff remain through release".
    Yea it is....For the first 2 days i actually just went to bed and almost never logged on...I've been around long enough to know it's gonna be a laggy experience and have issues....If i were to take holidays to play i would take them when they had the chance to have a couple of maintenance down times.

Sorry but getting a refund after the second day is, in my opinion, ridiculous. Taking the first 2-3 days off, is no less ridiculous.

It's in the same basket as the question during any Beta "will my stuff remain through release".
    Look, I am a reasonable person. I just need them to fix the teleportation issue. I mean I have work tomorrow you know ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I quoted this words on purpose. If you knew how it was for so many expansions before, you wouldn't risk it and took days of the work.
    It was never like this. I could go to the supermarket, or to the store, easily during the previous expansions' launch

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Look, I am a reasonable person. I just need them to fix the teleportation issue. I mean I have work tomorrow you know ..
    Have you tried walking to the bank and back home again? Did you try calling 911 yet, perhaps they can get you "unstuck". But that's probably not the best idea, we all know where you'll end up should they manage to get you "unstuck".
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by talann View Post
    OMG so many people driving at the same time I am. I am going to demand a refund from the state because i cant drive on the roads.

I wanted to buy something at the store but I was waiting in line for so long because other people wanted to by something from the store too. I am gonna ask for a refund of my time because I cant buy anything in a reasonable amount of time.
    Oh come on that analogy is shocking. Its more like buying a ticket to a new rollercoaster and yes you would expect a huge queue but would expect to eventually get onto the ride. Now I think 2 days of queues is acceptable but if it continues like this with the lag I would expect blizzard to step up even more.

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncb View Post
    Oh come on that analogy is shocking. Its more like buying a ticket to a new rollercoaster and yes you would expect a huge queue but would expect to eventually get onto the ride. Now I think 2 days of queues is acceptable but if it continues like this with the lag I would expect blizzard to step up even more.
    Not the best analogy either..What if you take a weekend off just to try out the new ride at the park, and they have to close that one ride for maintenance due to unexpected or expected but "lets hope it works" attitude. They certainly won't give you a refund either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you like some wine with the cheese or would you prefer me to hand you the "Life Sucks" helmet?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Would you like some wine with the cheese or would you prefer me to hand you the "Life Sucks" helmet?
    I'd take the wine and cheese. So good. Thanks, now you made me go buy some. Cya later!

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    it's actually "would you like some cheese with that wine" and not the otherway around..just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    it's actually "would you like some cheese with that wine" and not the otherway around..just sayin'
    If someone offers you free food or drinks, don't argue, just take it!

If someone offers you free food or drinks, don't argue, just take it!
    good point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm part of the "Get off my lawn while waving my walker around" crowd so I'm allowed to get it screwed up!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Whats the point in this thread?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So you want your money back for Warlords and don't plan on playing for the next 2 years because the first DAY of Warlords was a little rocky? I didn't have too many issues but occasional lag is to be expected.

It was much worse in the starting zone than the others but you could avoid it by advancing to the next zone before everyone else. Again, some issues are to be expected but I don't think it was as bad as everyone is saying. I played the first 19 hours before servers finally crashed hard and I couldn't get back in. Oh well, it was time to go to bed anyways.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Sweet Jesus the sheer number of people in this thread who don't read the OP the whole way through is astonishing.
    It's a joke people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Sweet Jesus the sheer number of people in this thread who don't read the OP the whole way through is astonishing.
    It's a joke people.
    Yea, we know.

What we also know is the problems of WoD are very much real.

10+ Year Old Account
    No regrets saying this...

But a good amount, not all but a good amount of people in this thread are retarded. They post without reading the entire original post. They think the guy is serious and instant flame/judge after reading two lines.

Seriously how are you people that easily fooled? Damn sheep >_>

Good job OP, was a funny read at the end ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Yea, we know.

What we also know is the problems of WoD are very much real.
    Just going to say this, maybe you fall under the category of people who read the OP and understand this thread but by no means do all the others.
    Last edited by Forgottenone; 2014-11-14 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathari View Post
    Whats the point in this thread?
    Killing time while hoping to finally being able to play wod?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is a joke thread and the op persists in perpetuating the joke this will be closed. Actual feedback about logging in to the expansion should be directed to already existing threads. Thanks.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."