Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    And what will these active people be doing in the open world exactly? I think there will be a lot of active people queuing for dungeons.. and LFR... and battlegrounds, and managing things from within their garrisons.
    Oh, I dunno. Maybe discovering the over 200 different treasures there are to find? Rare farming? Daily Apexis Crystal Grinding? Playing in Ashran? Killing world bosses? Collecting Sumptous Fur to make cloth?

The garrison takes up a small fraction of your time unless you are micromanaging your Missions. You collect from your Mine and Garden, set up all your work orders, and then you are done until the next day. Takes like 30 minutes tops. Then you put as much time into all the other things you want to do.

This is just a no flying thread in disguise and tbh I'm surprised it hasn't been locked by now.

So you will need 2000 True Iron Ore and 1000 Blackrock Ore to craft this chest. You can wear up to 3 crafted items... so that's a lot of ore.
    Since that recipe produces 4-10 bars per use, it's actually 200-500 True Iron Ore and 100-250 Blackrock Ore. A lot, but certainly not back-breaking between your mine and buying ore off the AH (since everyone will have a mine, but not everyone will need the minerals.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Well its good to see you're ignoring the people that are offering proof contrary to your claim...
    But then what would little babby whine about?

Fact is that you only need 1/5th of what the dipshit OP claims you need, AT MOST. The higher your skill, the more bars you create per craft.

Come on, there is no need to insult people. It seems like an honest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDinadan View Post
    For 20 TI and 10 BR, you get at least 4 TS. It could be as high as 10 (I think) with max skill.
    Alternately, you could use work orders which give you one TS per 5 TI. This is a better deal than the BS cool down until you can make 5 or more. Then, it depends on relative value of TI vs BR.
    Good point... I had forgotten about the multiple bars per work order. So with the mine giving all a person can use in a day for work orders... and ore will be cheap as hell for a BS daily CD since there are so many people who won't need it ... there won't be need to farm it outside the garrison.

OK.. you convinced me.. flying isn't necessary for crafting anymore.. I can just play the game from the garrison after leveling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDinadan View Post
    Come on, there is no need to insult people. It seems like an honest mistake.
    Sure it is. Sure it is.

>Claims you need 5 times as much as you actually need.
    >Claims the item level is lower than LFR, when you can upgrade them to atleast normal itemlevel
    >claims you cant even know what stats it will have, when there is crafted Blacksmith item that lets you reroll the stats
    >When pointed out, Sphinctersniffing OP ignores this and continues to whine like that shitter he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Good point... I had forgotten about the multiple bars per work order. So with the mine giving all a person can use in a day for work orders... and ore will be cheap as hell for a BS daily CD since there are so many people who won't need it ... there won't be need to farm it outside the garrison.

OK.. you convinced me.. flying isn't necessary for crafting anymore.. I can just play the game from the garrison after leveling.
    Again crying just to cry... The garrison can support it, but to maximize the output and your work orders you will need to go out and farm.

And what will these active people be doing in the open world exactly? I think there will be a lot of active people queuing for dungeons.. and LFR... and battlegrounds, and managing things from within their garrisons.
    Who cares what everyone else does? I'm going to be enjoying the game the way I want to, and everyone else will be as well, regardless of how myself or anyone else thinks they should be playing the game.