Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Now that everyone's more experienced, heroics are indeed getting easier.

My personal fave is H Skyreach, the mechanics in there are not annoying, fun and just overall good stuff. The pace of it, number of trash packs is also pretty low, love it.

Everbloom is the absolute suck for me. Dps seem to love aggro'ing everything, a hunter who accidentally fires a multistrike or whatever and BOOM, flowers everywhere. Trash everywhere, boss mechanics are... meh.

Some bosses are a pushover though, i think Blizz just thought "fk it".

The tree guy in Everbloom is like an after thought, all my groups stand away from the water so those water balls dont spawn adds. So basically, its just me standing near the water, tanking the boss, and everyone just dps all the way, i dont even move, i just press a button every once in a while, sometimes i go to the toilet and come back and i'll still be alive.

Now that people know the mechanics and are figuring out shortcuts and which targets to focus they're getting easier. I'm loving running with dps who know how to interrupt and stun things. I had had so many smooth runs that last night I offered to bring 3 barely geared guildies into their first heroic and I remembered that these things are still pretty tough if you're ilvl 610 and can't pass a dps check.

The 2nd boss of Everbloom is my make or break. You get a group where people just spam interrupt the healer guy and the boss becomes virtually unkillable. They refuse to interrupt the heal and dispel the buffs.