Deleted

DC or vendor quest rewards

Should i DC my quest rewards and loot or vendor it? I'm thinking purely money wise. Keep in mind that I'm not an enchanter, so it wíll be through the garrison

Thanks in advance

My early impression is Vendor.

There's no limit on the amount of dust the playerbase can create. However there's a hard limit on the amount of dust the playerbase can use, due to work orders and cooldowns. So the price will come down to a balance point where enough people realize they should vendor instead of DE that the supply levels out with demand.

Same logic applies to Ores and Skins too, though I don't have a sense yet whether we're already into the realm of oversupply compared to the consumption capacity.

Herbs may escape this logic due to Alchemy working differently, TBD on that too. Already starting to suspect my Miner/Skinner should have taken Herbalism.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Deleted
    Thanks, then there's no need for enchanters building? If you don't have the profession

Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    Thanks, then there's no need for enchanters building? If you don't have the profession
    Well, there's the enchant-transmog, if you care about which enchant is shown on your weapons, you can use the enchanter's study for that...

All in all i think it's too early to say anything definitive about demand/supply balance of profession goods, you'll need a few weeks for enough maxed-out garrisons to show up to have decent figures, so far enchanting mats seem cheap on AH, but as i said production capacity (both from players and garrison buildings) isn't up to snuff yet and people are still levelling up, so demand might still go up considerably.

On the other hand, when level 3 garrisons and enchanter shops become more common, supply will go up too... @_@