Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Does this seem acceptable to you?!

Please tell me, does this seem acceptable to you? It's 8:30 PM server time.

Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look another i cant log in thread. Let the whining commence and sub numbers begin to drop!!

Deleted
    "Oh look,I can't log in! Better get back to mmo-champion and make a thread about it!".

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Please tell me, does this seem acceptable to you? It's 8:30 PM server time.

Yes... it seems totally acceptable considering this happens for a couple of weeks when a new expansion comes out. The alternative.... adding thousands of new blades and much much larger peering arrangements for network providers would end up putting the price of the game up by probably at least 100%.... I know which I prefer... 2 weeks or so of delays getting in - or paying double for the game each month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no! A lot of people are playing a game at the same time not allowing my privileged ass to log on! THE HORROR! Yes, I find it acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Orikon View Post
    "Oh look,I can't log in! Better get back to mmo-champion and make a thread about it!".
    "Oh look, I'm actually paying for this game, but it's fine because waiting 6 hours in queue is acceptable"
    Playing since 2007.

lets be honest here, do you think anything will get done because of this? Absolutely nothing different will happen because of this thread or any complaining. Now with this information in mind, knowing that absolutely a 0% chance anything will be done, would you continue to make a thread about it? I personally wouldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Yes... it seems totally acceptable considering this happens for a couple of weeks when a new expansion comes out. The alternative.... adding thousands of new blades and much much larger peering arrangements for network providers would end up putting the price of the game up by probably at least 100%.... I know which I prefer... 2 weeks or so of delays getting in - or paying double for the game each month.
    Right cuz I can't just rent blades to cover for foreseeable spikes... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    lets be honest here, do you think anything will get done because of this? Absolutely nothing different will happen because of this thread or any complaining. Now with this information in mind, knowing that absolutely a 0% chance anything will be done, would you continue to make a thread about it? I personally wouldnt.
    Its something we can do at least, over looking at this stupid loading screen...

they capped max population to lower, though I think server should be capped what it can handel, I wonder why servers cant suddenly handel amount of people it normal is capped on? must be something wrong with WoD that made server not able handel what used to be able to handel, I doubt they raised cap amount at launche just annoy us, now there very low capped and still cant handel it.

Should not work like server can handel 1000 people, when hit that it get locked and you get queued up? still it lags like hell and buggy stuck caracters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Yes... it seems totally acceptable considering this happens for a couple of weeks when a new expansion comes out.
    Either u have never been around for a previous Wow expansion or u have a terrible memory (u should see a doctor about that btw). No other Expac in Wow history has come even close to the current mess we are witnessing... FACT.

No it's not acceptable and there are no excuses for it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Oh no! A lot of people are playing a game at the same time not allowing my privileged ass to log on! THE HORROR! Yes, I find it acceptable.
    Expecting to be able to use the service you pay for = privilege now? It's like people just reuse buzzwords at random now, do you have like a list to cycle through?

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Right cuz I can't just rent blades to cover for foreseeable spikes... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Its something we can do at least, over looking at this stupid loading screen...
    You know what that is true, it is better than looking at a loading screen, but still there is a absolutely no chance of anything being done about it. Like every other expansion people complain about not logging in, dont unsub, then servers are back to normal and all goes well. Its nothing new.

Deleted
    People creating new shitty threads seems totally unacceptable to me

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    You know what that is true, it is better than looking at a loading screen, but still there is a absolutely no chance of anything being done about it. Like every other expansion people complain about not logging in, dont unsub, then servers are back to normal and all goes well. Its nothing new.
    The hundreds of posts complaining about blizzard will mean nothing in two weeks when everyone is playing the game and noone will care about the horrible launch and all will be right, this has happened every expansion. People go insane threatening for refunds, unsubbing, demanding better service and blizzard continues to do nothing for it and then servers are up and all the problems and empty threats go away. same thing every expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    they capped max population to lower, though I think server should be capped what it can handel, I wonder why servers cant suddenly handel amount of people it normal is capped on? must be something wrong with WoD that made server not able handel what used to be able to handel, I doubt they raised cap amount at launche just annoy us, now there very low capped and still cant handel it.

Should not work like server can handel 1000 people, when hit that it get locked and you get queued up? still it lags like hell and buggy stuck caracters.

I know, I mean Vivaldi would be horrified!

Deleted
    It will be morning when I get in. FU BLIZZ

Deleted
    Jesus Christ, it's mind numbing that after freaking 10 years, some people still can't learn one simple lesson. It's been what, 2 days since launch? WoW is always almost unplayable during first 2 weeks after launch of new xpac.

Acceptable; No.

Understandable; Yes.

Expected; Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Acceptable; No.

Understandable; Yes.

Expected; Absolutely.
    EU is going to be down/unplayable for most people for 48 straight hours now, what about that is understandable or expected?