Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    yes. it does.
    But at the same time i want to play WoD, thus i am conflicted.

-Mal'ganis
    -3 to 4 hour queue
    -laggy and or crashy server
    -main linear unpassable quests broken

Blizzard got DDOS'd. Idk how many times I have to say that. Blue post confirms it. But shit, guys, this happens every XPAC (The lag, not DDOS) and every XPAC you complain and "unsub" only to come back. Chill. Two days is not going to kill you. Go play League, the new map is in public beta. Go play GW2, it's fun. Go play something else.

Nope... cause I have other things to do while the servers are down. A game not working isn't gonna bother me too much, I'll go get drunk with my friends in real life, haha.

Deleted
    Actualy yes.
    Havnt been able to play more then 1 hour.
    So for the first time since i started playing wow 7 years ago im actuallt thinking about quiting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking forward to this launch, as I like many of the changes. Having said that, I feel royally screwed right now and I REFUSE to pay for a service that isn't available to me. If they don't fix this quick, I'll just cancel the sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, it makes me want to kill incopetent people that gate all quest progress behind broken garrisons 5 quests into the starting zone...

this "i'm gone unsub qq" is bs oke ...

I have been playing since vanilla i'm currently pissed off cause of >>NO INFO<< idc about lag game not working but i want god dam info what they are doing not some bs copy past they have been doing for a day now
    I'm a special snowflake deal with it

Absolutely.
    I have til about the middle of next week to play and was hoping to experience most of it and hit 100 by then, but no luck doing anything as of yet, so i put in a ticket for a refund. I doubt anything will come of it, but i'm pretty unimpressed and won;t be spending much money on blizzard products and services anymore. hasn't been much but disapointment in the last few years

No I do not want to quit. I want to play even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It has seriously damaged my will to play.

After 2 days of playing I'm still lv92, I haven't been able to get further than halfway through Shadowmoon and I've barely even set foot in my Garrison, it currently has just one building in it.
    Wow at least you've been able to play. I haven't made it past the que screen yet, and I've been trying since launch...
    http://sigs.wowittaja.net/pixel.png

Deleted
    No I won't quit because of the launch because I'm not sad.

Quitting? nope.
    Annoyed? a bit, mostly since I probably won't make it past the que boss before going into work then servers are coming down for maint. by the time I get home.

6 hours in queue and counting.. Please.. kill.. me..

Signature made by LRCollier

Deleted
    I get that it's annoying, I really do but this isn't anything new.

I dug this out because people keep acting this is the worst thing ever and while it is really annoying, sometimes shit goes wrong

What I've played so far I like, and while I continue to like it I'll keep playing.

Deleted
    No, not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

Unable to see a constructive topic from this thread.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..